The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Guest Anonymous

Melting Heartland Herb's cranberry spice. Have had it a while, but it's still got some kick left to it. It's the cutest tart....little pastry tart filled w/cream and whole cranberries, lots of detail to it, sure it was a pain to make! :) Don't know if she's OOB, tho - last time I checked on ebay, she wasn't there. :?

I had Arts & Hearts Citrus & Teak on earlier but it was too strong and powdery for me

Swithed to EW - Berry Hot Cakes

and CHC - Lemon Pound Cake

That Citrus & Teak didn't work for me either, Jules. It seemed a bit perfumey. It was one of the few scents of theirs I didn't like though!

Tonight it's Vanilla from Angel Made scents in the kitchen and Chipotle Pecan from FP in the den. Both are doing a good job!

I haven't tried the Bergamot Ginger yet, Jules. That's going on the list. :lol:

Not much melted yesterday, but these were good:

Fresh Linen - Lathers & Lights

Booper's Marshmallow Cupcakes - LOL

Also burned my GC candle, Holiday Wreath.

ETA: Forgot about Violet Lime, Lil Bear's Creations.

A beautiful day here in Indy. This morning I am melting a trial Carol's Christmas Wish in my LR and continuing EW-winter spruce. Hope everyone is having a nice morning.

:lol:

I am having a Carol morning too...her YUMMY Apple Jack and Peel, and its awesome!!

Hope you all have a great day!!

I have had a Candledippers Pumpkin Latte on this morning. It went well with the Pumpkin Pie Spice coffee I was sipping on.

Now I'm off to Linens&Things to see if I can scoop up some OOB bargains, and a stop at Yankee with my $15 off $45 coupon in hand.

I am changing out Carol's Christmas Fantasy to EW White Christmas Continueing my trial week of X-mas scents i haven't tried before. Sillysmom please LMK how you like the melter from Carol. I am looking to buy a new one for myself, and one for a Christmas gift. Thanks

I used it last night for the first time, I melted a YC tart that I haven't tried before Berry Jam, so I don't know if it was light from the melter or just the tart. Tonight I'm gonna try a CFTKR tart that should tell me for sure.

It definitely melted far more quickly than a tealight melter, and it definitely scented my bedroom just fine, just think a stronger tart would give me a better indication of how strong the scent would be and how long it would scent.

I'll let you know tomorrow

Dabba, the only negative so far is that the plug is so short, I need to be put a pretty long extension cord on it. Like I said earlier after I melt my next tart tonight, i'll be sure, but I think I'm liking it, and well worth the money. Of course her TAT and CS is wonderful as usual!

Country Coffee Cake by Crosscreek-yummy.

Haven't figured out what to put upstairs yet...the Pink Apple I had on last night fom CFTKR is still hanging around. :lol:

Have Lemon Bay's Amber melting. It is a nice powdery surprise since it had been sitting with some cinnamon ones and the cold sniff was nuthin' like what I am smelling now!

Melting Downey-Blue Gecko

White Chocolate Peppermint Bark-LOL

Coco Mint Frost-Can Do

Sweet Pumpkin-Cozy Cottage

Nutmeg Nellies-CFTKR