The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Balsam and citrus from Nene.

Is that a nice blend, Maggie? I have Basil Citrus going this am, and the vendor is OOB. I would like to find more, or something similar.

Good afternoon,Today I'm melting YC orchard pear and Nene's Twigs and berries.The twigs and berries is strong and just wonderful.It has been going strong for hours.

Good evening! Tonight I'm melting Carol's Spooky Berry (I hope she carries it year round because it's wonderful) and Baked Vanilla Crunch (other great vanilla from Carol). I'm burning a YC Buttercream 2 wick candle on top of my mantel and have a Spiced Pumpkin votive going in the bedroom. I don't think it will last the night so it will probably be Blueberry Scone after the wick burns out.

Full Moon - Thyme Eucalyptus in the kitchen

(trying to clear the fried fish smell from dinner)

KFTKR - Hot Cranberry Tea (from a friend - ty - it's gooood)

YC - Sage & Citrus

I love when the time changes and it gets dark early.

Good evening! My last melt for the day is CFTKR's Nutmeg Nellies...it smells great in here!

Jules...CFTKR has some fabulous cranberry scents, including the one that you mentioned.

Hi everyone, tonight I'm melting CFTKR Coco Cabana, and finishing up her Pink Sugared Violets.

I got a beautiful new tart burner of YC for my birthday, its a 1 piece tealight burner for xmas. Its red, with white reindeer, and they had votive holders to match. My girlfriend said they were hidden on the top shelf, when she asked about them, the girl said that that order shouldn't have come in till this week and they were waiting to put them out. I'll post a photo soon.

They also have some beautiful larger tart burners, that are kind of like snow babyish. Really cute, but I already have a large hanging burner for xmas for the living room.

I notice several berries being melted tonight!

I'll join in with House of Soy - All Berry Delight. I like it! [smilie=th_yourock]

Also going - Almost Country Lime Cooler

Balsam and citrus from Nene.

Is that a nice blend, Maggie? I have Basil Citrus going this am, and the vendor is OOB. I would like to find more, or something similar.

Debra, I haven't melted Nene's version, but I tried CFTKR's Balsam & Citrus and it is such a nice, interesting scent. I really enjoyed it.

Tonight I'm melting Home Sweet Home from CFTKR. Smells fantastic! Also burning my Frosted Pumpkin candle.

After a night and day filled with stomach virus-everyone in the house-including me-I dragged myself up from the community sick couch and put on something to chase the yuck away.

Put on White Ginger and Amber-Candledippers

Good Smellin' Man- Can Do

Hope everyone has a good night.

Guest Anonymous

Tonight I'm melting CFTKR apple spice FANTASTIC!!

and apple zucchini bread yummo!!!

Jules, I really like your avatars celebrating women securing the right to vote. So topical and important to remember!

Patsy [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Thank you Patsy.

I was reading up on suffregists this week and found it fascinating.

I think it's such an important part of American history and often overlooked. You know, It took years of protest before women could vote in our country. The Silent Sentinals, for one, protested for 18 months in front of the White House. The 19th amendment finally passed in 1920. That's pretty recent history in the big picture. Every time I vote, I feel like I'm giving those women a salute and a thank you.

By the way, Hillary Swank is in a movie about Alice Paul and the Silent Sentinals, and their struggle. It's called "Iron Jawed Angels" if anyone is interested.

Good morning! Right now I'm remelting last night's Nutmeg Nellies and Spooky Berry from Carol.