The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Guest Anonymous

Doe- I am so sorry. I can not begin to imagine what you must be going through. I will put in a blue for you and your family.

I think I need new melters...I just have not been getting any scent from my kitchen and den...the bedroom is fine [smilie=th_confused3] Today it's CHC orange something in the bedroom and Melissa's apple jack and peel in the kitchen with passionfruit from Candles, melts, and more in the den. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Good Monday morning, everyone. I am starting the day out with Crosscreek Pina Colada. It is more like summer here than fall, so this one sounded good to me.

Trep,

Pina Colada sounds so good! It is gonna be around 79 here in TN today. It is more like summer here, but I put Sugared Spruce in the warmer before work...it was calling my name. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Have a great day!

Tarthound

Today's melts will be Cedar & Spice, Cranberry Zucchini Bread, and Pumpkin Creme Mousse. Enjoy your day!

Good morning! Sorry I haven't been around much over the weekend, but the kids and dh typically take over the computers. LOL!

I'm so sorry, Doe, for the loss of your brother. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

So far this morning, it's kathy ireland's oatmeal raisin crumb cake candle in the kitchen. Yummy! I'll get the melters going in a bit, after the coffee has done its job.

Have a great day, everyone!

Good morning everyone. Last night I melted Pink Sugared Violets from CFTKR. What a beautiful scent, I love it!!!!

I changed out EW- Exotic Amber to Hot Buns. I really did not care for the amber in my LR, maybe I'll try it in my bathroom. That's the first scent from EW that I do not care for.

Good moring everybody. I've got the windows open this morning and it's nice and cool.

I'm melting:

Bella Bug - Frosted Cupcake

CYS - Mangrove Mama

CHC - Banana Nut Bread

:lol:

Enjoy your day.

Today I'm melting Apples and Peaches from Candle Haven. I had forgot how good this scent is! Everyone have a wonderful day! :lol:

Good Morning Everyone-

This morning I'm melting-

Busy Bee-Grammy's olde tyme country pumpkin recipe-Kitchen

Crosscreek-Pumpkin Creme Brulee-FR

Melissa'a-Pumpkin Brulee-LR

:lol:

Melting Carol's Apple Spice Cake......one of my very faves from Carol.....it smells good enough to eat!

Deana emailed me to let me know that my sale order is being shipped today! Yippeee!! :lol:

I got a 12 oz. Vanilla Spice candle at Wal-Mart yesterday on clearance for $1. I scooped some of the wax out and put it in a couple of my tart burners. Smells amazing. Must be a soy candle or at least a soy blend because the wax is very soft. I had no trouble scooping it out with a plastic knife. Another plus~the candle was made in the USA!

I'm finally able to melt. All my company has gone home. I have burning Vanilla from Pure Integrity. I have melting from EW Baked Apples and from CHC Spiced Apples. All smell so good together. My nose is in heaven.