The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Hello everyone! We just got back from a party and I've started up the melters for this evening. For tonight it's Amaretto Tiramisu and Cedar & Spice.

Awe, Trep. Every melting of the Candle Haven is so bittersweet. I've got some left but they won't last forever. [smilie=th_a194] I want to melt them, but it's so hard to part with them.

ETA - If I had any Sugar Wafer, I would send them to you.

Guest Anonymous

Melting a blue for Doe this evening - Dew Drops blueberry muffin from a CF buddy. TY! [smilie=th_a194]

I've got CFKTR's Pink Apple melting....wow this knocks your socks off. I love it, smells almost like fresh sliced apples and caramel dip! Also have a Bamboo Sugar Cane Scentsy melt melting...I think its been overpowered by the Pink Apple. Nothing yet, only been a few minutes though.

Popped in to let you in on my meltiing this evening.

Rocky Mountain Christmas-LOL remelt-had to turn it off last night because it was too strong!

Pumpkin Cornbread-Cozy Cottage

Satsuma Guava-Spotted Hog

Fresh Squeezed Oranges-Melissa's

Tonight I'm melting Pecan Praline Pie from Mookie Doodle in the kitchen and Pie Crust from Hodge Podge in the DR and loft.

Doe, so very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Tonight I'm melting EW Citrus Linen H20. Wonderful1!