The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Good Saturday morning to you all! I have started the day with Cracklin Birch from GHBT! I am in Love with this scent. It's very strong. Going to order more today! [smilie=th_OMG]

Good morning,

I'm cleaning out the melters from yesterday.

But I managed to put on:

Full Moon - Lemon Pound Cake votive

Cobblestone - Watercress & Aloe melt

Now, to get these Halloween decorations outta here. Bring in the turkeys and pilgrims!

November, my favorite month has arrived...can't believe it! I have a bunch of candles going and I just changed the melters to NeNe's blueberry lemon loaf in the bedroom, YC black cherry and CH vanilla berry in the kitchen, and YC macintosh in the den. [smilie=th_OMG]

Good morning everyone and Happy November!! Dabba I love your avatar! I've been MIA this week. I hope everyone had a fun Halloween!! I'm melting last night's left overs of Front Porch's Cozy Fall Nights.

Have a nice day and great weekend everyone!

Sharon

Good Morning!

I agree with you Dabba...November is one of the better months!

I'm also melting Halloween leftovers...Pumpkin Cheesecake and Candy Corn. Both are from Carol and both smell delicious!

Good morning and Happy November!! This morning I am burning Busy Bee's Pink Fairy Dust in my bath, Everyday Whims Drunk Apples in living room and starting EW cinnamon and sandlewood in my family room. It's a beautiful day here in Indy, hope everyone enjoys their Saturday.

Happy November!!!

I have HoT's Apricot Jam Toast melting while I clean. DH's Dad and sister are coming over tonight for his Dad's birthday. Lots to do! :oops:

Guest Anonymous

Trep - hope your DH is feeling lots better today! [smilie=th_stink]

Jason, for some reason the email button on my posts keeps disappearing (oooooeeeeeeoooo) lol, it should be back now.

After starting the week w/snow, we're having a stretch of Indian summer weather - it's warm (60's) and sunny - beautiful! Melting Blue Gecko's jelly berry butter cookies, a sample from a candlefind buddy. :oops: It's yummilicious!

Hazelnut Cappuccino from Harvest Glow in the kitchen/DR and Blackberry Amber from Bella's in the MB.

:oops: Hello!!

Today I am taking a break from seasonal scents too...its NeNe's Pink Buttercream and its super yummy!!

Have a great day... [smilie=th_stink]

Happy November!

My Halloween was very educational! I learned:

You can have too many patchouli tarts going at the same time. [smilie=th_stink]

Black patchouli is a pain in the behind to clean out of all your melters

YC Boney tart melter with the swinging basket does not come apart so you must try and clean out the basket while still attached. [smilie=th_u51]

And...Our Halloween ghost is a trickster. About 10 minutes before my DH was due to arrive home from out of town, his lamp went on by the headboard. I was the only one home... :oops:

Happy November!

You can have too many patchouli tarts going at the same time. [smilie=th_drinks]

YC Boney tart melter with the swinging basket does not come apart so you must try and clean out the basket while still attached. [smilie=th_stink]

And...Our Halloween ghost is a trickster. About 10 minutes before my DH was due to arrive home from out of town, his lamp went on by the headboard. I was the only one home... [smilie=th_gagme]

Too funny, Deb! And very strange about the lamp -----OOOOEEEEOOOOOWWW!!!!

Happy November!

You can have too many patchouli tarts going at the same time. [smilie=th_stink]

YC Boney tart melter with the swinging basket does not come apart so you must try and clean out the basket while still attached. [smilie=th_u51]

And...Our Halloween ghost is a trickster. About 10 minutes before my DH was due to arrive home from out of town, his lamp went on by the headboard. I was the only one home... [smilie=th_gagme]

Very spooky Debra. I have an old pendulum clock that has not worked in years and once it donged 4 times in a row with no one near it, and my son (who was an infant) was looking up at it and gurgle cooing. We were the only ones home. Just sayin'. It's never donged again. :shock:

Today's melts are CFTKR Pumpkin and Sugared Hazelnuts

from a generous CF buddy. [smilie=th_drinks]

and FP - Cozy Fall Nights melt

YC - Frosted Pumpkin melt

Colonial - Cardamom pillar

Those are valuable Halloween life lessons, by the way. :lol: Did you know that the chemical inside glow sticks smells absolutely horrible and stains everything it touches? I do. :oops:

Hazelnut Cappuccino from Harvest Glow in the kitchen/DR and Blackberry Amber from Bella's in the MB.

I had Hazelnut Cappuccino going late last night (or early this morning, LOL). This was a coffee scent I liked - not too overpowering. What did you think, Mpfand?