The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest stardustgirl

GHBT

I was thinking of trying CYS but there is too much temptation to buy B&B, so I decided on a small order from GHBT. Better for me anyway - her prices are so reasonable!

I was thinking of trying these scents. Feedback or any suggestions welcome!

Fireplace $0.50 $0.50

Remove HOLIDAY WREATHS $0.50 $0.50

Remove NORTHERN PINES $0.50 $0.50

Remove PUMPKIN APPLE BUTTER $0.50 $0.50

Remove SLEIGH RIDE $0.50 $0.50

Remove SPICED CRAN-APPLE & GINGER $0.50 $0.50

Remove TOASTED HAZELNUT $0.50 $0.50

Remove CHRISTMAS CRAVINGS $0.50 $0.50

Remove LAVENDER APPLE $0.50 $0.50

Remove LAVENDER BERRY

I know, right? LOL I've added a few more after doing some reading on the forum.

BTW, I had a question for GHBT last night and heard back almost immediately.

Great to know, Monalissa. I can't help you with scent choices, but your list sure looks good! My first-time order should be here any day now!!!

Ooh, what did you get Cyn? That's what of my favorite things to the ordering process - reading reviews and seeing what other people order!

You will love the spiced cranapple ginger and lavender apple! Her amish quilt is also incredible! I also placed an order with GHBT yesterday. I am eager to smell the reindeer poo (the tarts, of course! lol) Already got an email saying my order will go out Monday! Woo Hoo!

I think you will be pleased with GHBT!

I LOVE GHBT!!! Monalissa...her lavender apple is wonderful....Like Aria said her almish quilt is great too! It lasted about 10 hours in my bedroom the other day. Her cracklin Birch is out of this world good!!! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Thanks guys! Cracklin Birch is on my list too...I added it after posting last night. Linda said Amish Quilt is spicy. I'm spice sensitive so I decided to pass. Is it really that spicy?

I also have a list for GHBT. This is the first time I have ordered also. I like the really spicy/cinnamony and baking scents. She has lots of great scents. Hard to decide. I want LOTS of them!!

[smilie=th_blij47-1]

Lisa.....you can smell a lot of cinnamon in the amish quilt. But it is SO good! For .50 you could just give it a try. With her good prices you won't loose much if you try it! Let me know if you like it. Her Dragon's Blood is the best I have ever found! [smilie=th_blij47-1]

Dragon's Blood is on my list now too! Thanks cbgirl. [smilie=th_blij47-1]

anabasset, I was thinking of order Autumn Woods and Alaskan Wilderness, but I'm ordering so many of that type of scent...Linda said Christmas Tree and Holiday Wreath are in the top 10 this month. I'm thinking of getting both.

Guest Anonymous

Lisa - I just got my first order from GHBT's and, so far, have only melted one. Spiced cranapple & ginger. Yum! But......imo, it is a spicy one, so wanted to let ya know. On the other hand, like cbgirl sez, for 50 cents, you might still want to try it.

toberetired - Here's a description from another site: Amber, incense, patchouli and Madagascar vanilla lightened by romantic hints of rose, jasmine and liclac. We can't forget to mention the subtle touches of blood orange and grapefruit, too.

It's hard to describe but really nice.

Sweet, I'm definitely ordering that one! Linda also said it's not really spicy.

Here's my order - one of each! Linda said her TAT is usually 24 hours. [smilie=th_anyminute] She is really busy right now so they won't go out until Tuesday. :? Still super fast to me!

Fireplace

HOLIDAY WREATHS

NORTHERN PINES

PUMPKIN APPLE BUTTER

SLEIGH RIDE

SPICED CRAN-APPLE & GINGER

TOASTED HAZELNUT

CHRISTMAS CRAVINGS

LAVENDER APPLE

BUTTERCREAM CUPCAKE

CHRISTMAS TREE

CRACKLIN BIRCH

RHUBARB APPLE

Dragon's Blood

Alaskan Wilderness

AUTUMN WOODS

CRANBERRY ORANGE BREAD

CHESTNUTS & BROWN SUGAR

PINE FOREST

I only ordered from GHBT once... the TAT and customer service was excellent.... the packaging was very nice too... unfortunately I did not like the scents that I chose... I only melted three of them.... Raspberry Sorbet, Peachy Keen and Eggnog. Since everyone else likes these melts so much... I must have gotten a few dud scents... oh well... it happens... glad to hear everyone is enjoying them so much... the price is right and service is excellent.

Here's what I ordered. I was just going to order fall and winter scents but I decided to throw in the few scents I had on my wishlist too. Somehow my original plan of ordering 15 or so tarts turned into many more...

Alaskan Wilderness

Antique Lace

AUTUMN WOODS

BAYBERRY

Bermuda Triangle

CANDY CANE

CHRISTMAS CABIN

CHRISTMAS SPLENDOR

CHRISTMAS TREE

Country Home

Country Splendor

CRACKLIN BIRCH

CRANBERRY YUZU

Crystal Blue Waters

Dragon's Blood

Fireplace

FRENCH VANILLA & OAK

HARVEST MOON

HAUNTED MANSION

Hawaiian Ginger

HOLIDAY WREATHS

HOLLY & IVY

LAVENDER APPLE

LAVENDER BERRY

MOUNTAIN WIND

Niagara Falls

NORTHERN PINES

SLEIGH RIDE

Spa

SPICED CRAN-APPLE & GINGER

Spiritual Awakening

TAYBERRY & TEAKWOOD

TORRENTIAL RAIN

Tranquil Sleep

Victorian Roses

WINTER GARDEN

Yacht Club

Ooh, what did you get Cyn? That's what of my favorite things to the ordering process - reading reviews and seeing what other people order!

That is fun, isn't it? Here's what I got:

2 Banana Nut Bread @ $0.50 = $1.00

2 BUTTER BRICKLE @ $0.50 = $1.00

2 BUTTERCREAM CUPCAKE @ $0.50 = $1.00

2 CLEAN & FRESH @ $0.50 = $1.00

1 DILL PICKLE @ $0.50 = $0.50

2 Fruit Loops @ $0.50 = $1.00

2 GRANDMA'S PECAN PIE @ $0.50 = $1.00

1 HAUNTED MANSION @ $0.50 = $0.50

2 Hot Baked Apple Pie @ $0.50 = $1.00

2 MANDARIN LIME @ $0.50 = $1.00

2 7-UP POUND CAKE @ $0.50 = $1.00

2 OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIE @ $0.50 = $1.00

2 Ohio Gift Shop @ $0.50 = $1.00

2 Snozzberry @ $0.50 = $1.00

2 SWEET POTATO PIE @ $0.50 = $1.00

2 Tangerine Dreamer @ $0.50 = $1.00

2 TAYBERRY & TEAKWOOD @ $0.50 = $1.00

2 ZUCCHINI BREAD @ $0.50 = $1.00

I really like her haunted mansion and clean and fresh Cyn. Her tarts and CS is great!!! There is so many more I like, I order from her all the time now. Can't beat the price!

Cyn? Dill Pickle?

I know. I'm walking on the wild side. :cry: Just a bit, though. I only got one. :shock:

Her package arrived today, so I can't wait to see how everything smells.

Ana and Cyn - You both got scents I'm interested in! Can't wait to hear your thoughts when you get your orders.

Cyn & Lisa, it seems like between the three of us we got a pretty good cross section of all the scents Linda offers. I do NOT want to hear about 'dill pickle' (no offense or anything :cry:). Ohio Gift Shop sounds interesting though... And Lisa, the Pumpkin Apple Butter sounds yummy - I'm thinking I should have ordered one... I guess I can always go back for more... :shock: