The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Aria

authentic fresh x'mas tree scent

Hi everyone! I love the scent of freshly cut xmas tree. Our local grocer sells these during the holidays and are all lined up the front wall. The sweet pine scent just invigorates me. PLs rec seller/s who makes this exact ( or closest ) scent. I bought a " pine " scent from a company last year. Although the scent was ok, it wasn't THE xmas tree scent that I love. I want to have that fragrance in my home during the holidays bec I don't buy fresh xmas tree. I'd like some good holiday scent suggestions too.

I think Yankee does Christmas tree scents VERY well. They smell so authentic and there are several varieties of them out, and they're all good. Balsam & Cedar, Christmas Wreath and Sparkling Pine all provide that true Christmas tree scent I crave every Holiday season.

Gold Canyon - Holiday Wreath. Best one I have found yet.

I have tried alot, and this is definately the best!! I buy one also for the holidays. Get compliments by everyone that walks thru my door.

[smilie=th_cc8]

My favorites from Yankee are: Mistletoe, Balsam & Cedar, the wreath one (the name slips my mind right now) and Frosted Cedar Wreath (it has a wonderful minty note to it which I enjoy).

The all time best IMO is sadly from a company that is no longer in business...Northern Maine.

It's so hard to find a fabulous tree scent.

I loved Colonial at Home , Blue Spruce from last year. I guess this is not helpful information, though, since it's discontinued.

I haven't found a replacement, so I'll watch this thread for ideas.

I currently have YC Christmas Wreath for this exact purpose, but the cold sniff of Sparkling Pine in the store is amazing. I am really hoping it goes on sale sometime this season -- even after xmas would be ok!

Guest Anonymous

I have a little candle from Gold Canyon scented Citrus and Spruce and it is THE best Christmas Tree Scent. It smells just like a real tree (I don't smell any citrus). HTH ;)

NM - Northern Maine Pine......unfortunately they are out of business

Crosscreek - O Christmas Tree

CFTKR - Sugared Spruce