The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Crosscreek Favs

Monalissa, from what I've tried I like

Apple Berry Crumble

Caribbean Pear

Cherry Slushie (this was good, but didn't last that long)

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

Thanks Cyn and Jules! I was actually checking out the apple berry crumble. Sounds yummy!

Jules, I have Fireside from LOL and think it smells wonderful.

I ordered that scent not long ago...secret recipe. It's very good! She's got the very best celtic moonspice I've ever tried! [smilie=th_OMG]

This list just keeps growing, but so far out of the ones I have tried:

Fresh Baked Bread (strongest, most authentic, and longest lasting I have ever tried)

Country Berry Hotcakes

Caramel Buttercream Frosting

Cinnamon Roll

Banana Cream Pie (very authentic...yum..first time I ever liked a banana scent)

Grammy's Zucchini Bread

Cinnamon French Toast

Paradise (superb if you like this scent)

Seven Layer Bars (great scent, but didn't last as long as her other scents)

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Java Twist

Pink Crush

Fresh Lemon Slices

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

Gourmet Sugar Cookies

All scents I have tried that have caramel or cinnamon in them are extra good!

Mona, HTH. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Guest Anonymous

Don't order till the 19th. She is having a sale that day. I just got the newsletter. Do you get hers? If not, I would suggest you go sign up. There will something extra that day for "members"

HTH

Lisa- if you like pink sugar blends-her pink sugar cake is fabulous as well. I also like her Butt Naked-its a good clean fruity smell.

Oh no, I may have to pass on this sale Dee. Thanks for letting me know though! I am technically on a no-buy, so I spend my time making lists for when I'm off....lots of lists. :lol:

Cat - I love Pink Sugar, so I will definitely try that blend. Thanks!

Guest Anonymous

Oh OK Mona. lol

I can't put my self on a No buy. It just would not happen although there have been times that I placed orders in my cart and then clicked the X. I am in a swap on another group so it's times like these sales when I buy more stuff :lol:

Trust me, it's not easy! My stash is small compared to most but my two baskets are flowing over!. :lol: Besides, I had decided before my no-buy that I might allow myself another LOL order. I haven't decided if I will order or not, but there are so many scents I want more of. I really shouldn't do both.

Happy shopping!!!

Guest Anonymous

I really like LOL but her prices on her tarts have gone up and Crosscreek is .85 before the sale so this time i will go with those and maybe some samplers from CFTKR. I have more then enough tarts but a good portion of those are in summer scents. I need some fall scents now. lol

The LOL ones weigh more - 2 oz - so that's why they are more $$. Crosscreeks 2 oz tarts are only 10 cents less than LOL. At first I didn't realize you were talking about the 1 oz. I always get the 2 oz size from any etailer and then cut them in half!

Yes, I agree, you need fall scents! :lol:

Don't order till the 19th. She is having a sale that day. I just got the newsletter. Do you get hers? If not, I would suggest you go sign up. There will something extra that day for "members"

HTH

Dee, I'm confused. [smilie=th_pullhair] . Are you talking about LOL's sale? I didn't get a newsletter from Crosscreek about a sale?

Heart, I think it's just Crosscreek with a sale tomorrow.

I started going through my old scent lists and found these few listed to try for crosscreek.

7-up Cake

Salty Sea Air

Old Fashioned Banana Pudding

how are these? I'll have to try these.

Guest Anonymous

I love the OF banana pudding! I am a banana scent gal so I try most banana scents.

Yes, it is Deana at Crosscreek with the sale tomorrow. 15% off for everybody and an additional 5% for Newletters members.

I usually buy the 1 oz tarts. I use the YC electric warmers with the cup abd find 1 oz scents nicely in those.

Guest Anonymous

Lot of good ones from Deana...what a sweetie! Some I really liked are:

Sugared shortbread, ginger souffle, pumpkin creme brulee, grannys zucchini bread, frosted sugar cookie, fresh baked cookie and scones & cinnamon butter. LOVE her scones and cinn butter! :) There are lots more, but these are some I can think of right now.....

Thanks for the tip about the newsletter and sale going on Dee and Jules. I don't know why I didn't get mine, but I wrote Deana about it. This is too good of a sale to pass up! So many good suggestions here of ones I haven't tried.

Cat and Dee...that new Pink Crush is fabulous for pink sugar lovers if you haven't tried it yet. Very unique!