The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Hi from Annie

Guest Anonymous

Hello all! I'm so glad to be here. This site so informative and has great info on all kinds of candles. I'm a nut when it comes to scented candles. I always stuck Yankee until I started finding some new companies on websites like this.

I look forward to chatting with you all

:lol:

Annie, looking forward to chatting with ya! I have a sister named Annie!! Have you tried tarts yet? Be prepared to be enabled on this board!

Guest Anonymous

Aria, I love tarts! Easy to store and easy to go from one scent to the next every day! :oops:

I just tried palm wax tarts the other day. OMG, they clean up so nice! I love them. They were small than the tarts I've used from Yankee, but the scent throw was still good and I couldn't get over how they popped right out of my melter bowl!

Have you tried them?

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE WARM HELLOS! I love it here already!

Guest Anonymous
:shock: Annie! Welcome and have fun! Your avatar is cute - that candle must be pretty bright if the turtle has to wear sunglasses. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Thanks to everyone for the warm greetings! And thanks for the compliments on my avatar. My son found that one for me. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Guest Anonymous

I joined awhile back but finally got around to posting a Hello! I live in the northwoods of Wisconsin and burn candles EVERY night after dinner. I especially like it on wintewr nigths when it is snowing like crazy outside! well more later...Sandy