The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Crosscreek Candle scent recommendations?

Guest Anonymous

I can help! I love Crosscreek, Deana is great to work with and be sure to email her with any scents you are unsure of and she will honestly tell you if she likes them and if they're strong.

Here are some of my strong favs from Deana:

Celtic Moonspice - this is wonderful, it's so homey... maybe more a fall scent but an all year fav of mine. Super strong

Funnel Cake - SOOOO yummy. I always burn this when I have company and I get tons of compliments on it. I love it.

Pink Sugar - can't go wrong with this! She does it well!

Froot Loops - YUMMY!

Vanilla Lavander and Lavander Vanilla are both great and actually different though they don't sound different.

Melonberry Tea is spectacular and great for cold weather, I have it going today in my office.

Fresh Laundry is great! Super clean. As is Cotton Blossom

Wrought Iron is unique... a love/hate type scent. I love it. It's worth trying.

Country Bumpkin is great, it's got a nice mix of scents and is super fall like.

Hayride and Fall Woods are great if you love those kind of unique woodsy (but not piney) scents. I love them both.

Hope this helps.

Guest Anonymous

Ohhhh an Mimosa Punch is fantastic deff try that! It's so summery!

Guest scentfanatic

I am excited to try them!! All those scents sound soooo good! [smilie=th_a056]

I've got a ton more to melt, but so far I love - Apple Berry Crumble, Celtic Moonspice, Bear Claws, Bushels of Fun and Carolina Rain.

Have fun ordering and let us know what you think!

Guest Anonymous

Deana is as sweet as they come. I love her fruit loopes, Banana split, Pink sugar cake, banana crunch cake, her smoothie lines are great. I def rank her in my tops as far as tarts go. She has a huge scdent list and her single tarts are priced very reasonable. [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Guest Anonymous

I just got a HUGE order from her yesterday and I have only melted Twinkies, but was VERY impressed with it! Definately will re-order from her again!

What heat source are you getting the best results with? I tried my 20w plate last night on a coconut lemongrass - on for about 45 mins. with very little throw. I didn't know if it my same old problem smelling coconut or if it needs another melter?

Guest Anonymous

I have always had a great experience ordering from Deana. Some of my favorites from her:

Celtic Moonspice

Amazing Grace (hers may be the best version of this I've tried thus far)

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Blueberries & Cream

Satin Sheets

Amish Quilt

Apple Berry Spice

I've also been very pleased with many of her "Christmas"-type scents.

Guest Anonymous
What heat source are you getting the best results with? I tried my 20w plate last night on a coconut lemongrass - on for about 45 mins. with very little throw. I didn't know if it my same old problem smelling coconut or if it needs another melter?
this is not a strong one of hers. When I ordered it she warned me of that so perhaps that's the issue. I don't think she's happy with this one

Guest Anonymous

I recommend: Apple Berry Crumble, Strawberry Jam, Orange Chiffon, Pink Sugar Cake,Cinnamon Buns. I have alot of other scents that I love from her but my brain has gone dead..... These are really strong scents. :P

Guest Anonymous
Thanks, gina - I really like the cold throw - wouldn't it be a great one if it was stronger!
I know! Same here. I remember when I got it I emailed Deana and told her how I thought it smelled great, she said that she found the throw to be lacking and when I warmed it I agreed

Totally enjoying Crosscreek's Vanilla Smoothie and White Peach. They are both wonderful scents. I would say they have a medium strength, but that is how I like my melts.

I also love Celtic Moonspice from Crosscreek and Ultimate Vanilla which is very rich. Deanas Pink Sugar is great too.

Guest scentfanatic

Okay I have a feeling that I will be placing a very big order :shock: I wanna try all the scents everyone has recommended! That isn't a bad thing though :lol:

As others have said, be sure to ask Deana if you're unsure about something...she knows I like strong scents and she's steered me away from some that were weaker than others...

A few of my faves from her are All Hallow's Eve, Autumn Spice, Pumpkin Log, Celtic Moonspice, Amish Quilt, Orange Chiffon, Paradise, Salty Sea Air (this one lasts forever), Bayberry, Apple Berry Crumble, Lemon Meringue, Lemon Smoothie, and Pink Sugar Cake.

Have fun!

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

As others have said, be sure to ask Deana if you're unsure about something...she knows I like strong scents and she's steered me away from some that were weaker than others...

A few of my faves from her are All Hallow's Eve, Autumn Spice, Pumpkin Log, Celtic Moonspice, Amish Quilt, Orange Chiffon, Paradise, Salty Sea Air (this one lasts forever), Bayberry, Apple Berry Crumble, Lemon Meringue, Lemon Smoothie, and Pink Sugar Cake.

Have fun!

[smilie=th_aa20]

Hi there,

Can you elaborate on the "salty sea air"? Sounds interesting. Thanks!

Have fun!

:P

Hi there,

Can you elaborate on the "salty sea air"? Sounds interesting. Thanks!

Sure - this is a very clean scent that smells really authentic and reminds me of the ocean. There aren't any suntan lotion notes to it and the "salty smell" is pretty subtle...right now for me it's a tossup between her Ocean Mist scent (which does have more of these notes) and this one. I'm actually leaning more toward Ocean Mist right now. Salty Sea AIr does NOT have the perfumey/laundry/floral notes that so may of these types of scents have, which is why I like it. It lasted more than 24 hours in my 25w melter.