The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous
Cookie Jar from Things That Make Scents... [smilie=th_bb20]

I am noticing you change tarts alot. Is that because they die out or because you like to switch them up?

I have a few friends who will dump after an hour and put a new one in. lol

Just curious. lol

Cookie Jar sounds good. And oh gosh I have not even heard of some of these places you all buy from. Is there a place here that has a link to all of the etailers?

Cookie Jar from Things That Make Scents... [smilie=th_bb20]

I am noticing you change tarts alot. Is that because they die out or because you like to switch them up?

I have a few friends who will dump after an hour and put a new one in. lol

Just curious. lol

Cookie Jar sounds good. And oh gosh I have not even heard of some of these places you all buy from. Is there a place here that has a link to all of the etailers?

Today I had the same tart on all day. I just put a new one on tonight. Some days I switch a lot because I do not like the scent or it poops out, depends. I usually put a new one on every morning. I do have 3-4 melters going too, so it may seem like I am changing a lot, but I am probably just starting one of the other melters. If I like the scent, it will go all day.

By the way, Cookie Jar smells good cold... too early to tell the warm scent as it just started melting... :lol:

Guest candlefreak

Today I have CBV Baked Apple Streudel.... it smells so good

Shannon

Guest Anonymous

Not a good melting day - I dumped more than I wanted to. Nothing was really working. Finally landed on Citrus Splash from CHC and it's been on for hours, very strong. I'm about to switch for the evening though - Something floral I just got from K's Kreations probably since I've had my fill of citrus for the day.

ETA: I landed on First Kiss from K's to switch out from my Citrus Splash.

Guest Anonymous
No list that I am aware of, any particular sites that your intrested in?

No particular places. Just trying to expand my tart makers. lol

Guest Anonymous

Today I had the same tart on all day. I just put a new one on tonight. Some days I switch a lot because I do not like the scent or it poops out, depends. I usually put a new one on every morning. I do have 3-4 melters going too, so it may seem like I am changing a lot, but I am probably just starting one of the other melters. If I like the scent, it will go all day.

By the way, Cookie Jar smells good cold... too early to tell the warm scent as it just started melting... [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I gotcha!! I have a bad habit of keeping the same tart in for days or until it poops out. I need to stop doing so I can get through some of this stash. DH is going to be mad when he sees my tart stash growing. lol

Gotta remind myself to put something in ALL the burners every day. lol

Guest Anonymous

Jason , You poor thing! You can email me your address, and I will send you two of your favorites from YC. Autumn Leaves!! I can't stand them so they are yours! I've been going to take them back, but I'm the worst about returning anything that far away from home. They will still be sitting here a year from now unless I give them to you. I'm not kidding!

I just put on Senual Amber, and it is lovely!

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

karla

Jason ~

I have a handful of tarts that you are welcome to also. I have more than I could use in a year's time and many that I have I didn't particularly care for - but you certainly may!~

I have an envelope here waiting for your address, so email me!

Grazia's Cashmere Scarf downstairs

Luxe Figi Island upstairs

Jason, I also remember we talked about Colonial snaps - I have duplicates if you wanna email me - this is a great time for you to do "product research"! You are welcome to them, because (like this is a little secret) - there is no way I will ever get this stash melted down with out help!

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Guest Anonymous

Aw, I can send some to Jason, too. Bet he'll be well-stocked in no time!

Hey all, I have NOT melted in like 4 days. Something is really wrong with me guys, I'm afraid. LOL Nah, just been a very very busy week. I did burn a few candles though and I think I finished up a tart or 2 on Monday. Its all a blur now. The house was trashed and we had something to do every darn night. Next week is looking pretty bad too, but I am determined to keep things more organized and enjoy something for "ME". Sounds like you have all been enjoying some goodies. I have a few new ones to try this weekend that a friend (who loves me and shares the passion of wax) passed on to me. Can't wait. We each share some of our new purchases.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Happy Birthday to anyone born 2/29.

Guest Anonymous
Rembran, they have oodles and gobs of candle and melt shops listed on the Review Board right here at Candlefind.

Oh DUH to me! lol I didn't even think of looking there! Thanks!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Glazed Pear from Candle Haven. Stronger than I thought it would be and a true pear scent with hints of honey. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Guest Anonymous
Hey all, I have NOT melted in like 4 days. Something is really wrong with me guys, I'm afraid. LOL Nah, just been a very very busy week. I did burn a few candles though and I think I finished up a tart or 2 on Monday. Its all a blur now. The house was trashed and we had something to do every darn night. Next week is looking pretty bad too, but I am determined to keep things more organized and enjoy something for "ME". Sounds like you have all been enjoying some goodies. I have a few new ones to try this weekend that a friend (who loves me and shares the passion of wax) passed on to me. Can't wait. We each share some of our new purchases.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Happy Birthday to anyone born 2/29.

My daughter's father was born on this date!

I'm glad your house is back in order. I know that can be so unsettling.

Thanks for all the kind words, ladies. And for so many generous offers. You all are too sweet! My intention in sharing my lack of tarts was not so much to illicit sympathy as to make you all smile. While I thank you all for the offer, I just couldn't have you all send me free stuff. I wouldn't feel right. I will be back in stock in mere days! In the meantime, I'm burning some favorite candles. A Woodwick Biscotti and YC Mocha Nut Latte in the living room and a big Water Garden candle in the bedroom. My home smells great and all is well. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Jason ~

You were actually doing me a favor by taking my tarts ~ I can't get any more until I find a place for the ones I have!!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Seriously.... I didn't consider you a "tart charity" case... I ws more than happy - still am - to send you some goodies that probably won't find themselves melting away in my home... would be nice for them to melt away in SOMEONE'S home!!! :lol:

If you change your mind... drop me a line!

Good Saturday morning all. We are to have a lovely spring day here today. It was nice here yesterday too but today should be fabulous. I hope to go to the mall and see some friends. I decided on a beach day today as my family loves these more than I do so since I won't be here I put Beach Walk by Yankee on downstairs and Ocean Water from them upstairs. Hope all of you enjoy your day.

I am SO GLAD that February is over. I know I am not the only one who dreads that month.

Jason, you should allow some of our ladies to send you some tarts, not because you're a "charity case", but because you'll get to try some new companies you would not otherwise purchase from. Go for it, my man !