The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Wickless candle in Zucchini Bread from Just Right.

Lemon Butter Snow Bars from Grazia - yum.

Have a good evening -

maurie--when I don't have a blue tart I just use a blue tart warmer--I figure it's my thoughts that count anyway.

This morning it's Beanpod Bird of Paradise soybeads (these are blue, by the way) and downstairs Beanpod Plumeria soybeads.

It's to be a nice warm weekend--first in ages--everyone have a great Friday.

Bella's strawberry butter cookie...this smells different from the other one. The other one smelled like jellybeans, this one smells like cream cheese frosting. [smilie=th_confused3]

Guest Anonymous

Cookiejewel -

Makes me want to make one of my Cosmic Cocoa's and I haven't had one of those in awhile! A shot of Kahlua and a shot of Baileys in a cup of hot chocolate..............yummmers

Sounds good to me!!

[smilie=th_bb20]

[smilie=th_bb20] Still melting CH Coco Mint Frost downstairs and just put CH Autumn Sage upstairs. It's already starting to throw and it's not even half way melted.

Melting Tuscaderos' Cherry Mist in my office this morning...it was a freebie, but I'm enjoying it! Seems to be a very strong Black Cherry scent. That Kahlua & Cream never did really throw last night, so I tossed a Nene's Irish Cream into it and it brought it up a little bit!

Happy Friday everyone!!

[smilie=th_bb20]

Jewel

Melting one of Cheryl's aromatherapy tarts - and I can't remember - I think it is called Rasberry Ginger. (Shouldn't throw those wrappers out so fast!)

Very interesting - strong ginger at first and then it rounded out with the fruit.

Guest Anonymous

Melting Spotted Hog's Frosted Orange Cupcake in the formal living room and Waffle cone in the office. Bella's Honey Butter Buns in the kitchen. Feeling chunky today [smilie=th_bb20]

Guest Anonymous

Melting aroma soy banan nut bread and CFTKR banana parfait downstairs. CFTKR Blueberry pie for my blue in honor of Boogie's Dad. Upstairs still melting WnS Fresh off the Line and Karma.

Nobody panic, because I'm trying to remain calm and if you all panic, I know that I will too. But I have one tart left. You read that right, one tart, and I just can't bring myself to melt it right now because then I know I will go into panic mode! I have to take care of some bills and rent and see if I have some money left over for my addiction. Kind of tight this month. I have candles to burn in the meantime. My scent of the day is sorrow and fear, and it's a strong thrower. [smilie=th_bb20]

Nobody panic, because I'm trying to remain calm and if you all panic, I know that I will too. But I have one tart left. You read that right, one tart, and I just can't bring myself to melt it right now because then I know I will go into panic mode! I have to take care of some bills and rent and see if I have some money left over for my addiction. Kind of tight this month. I have candles to burn in the meantime. My scent of the day is sorrow and fear, and it's a strong thrower. :lol:

OK, Jason, now you need to come out here and clean Lean Cuisine out of my keyboard...I should swallow what I am eating before I read your posts...LOL!!!

Quick, go simmer some nutmeg and cloves and cinnamon on the stove...we will talk you through this! [smilie=th_bb20]

This evening I have on Snickerdoodle from Can Do which was a freebie and I will definitely be ordering more of these and upstairs it's Banana Kiwi from Cobblestone. This one is OK but not nearly as strong or good as the Cobblestone Banana Pudding. That one is wonderful. Well, have a good evening all.

Jason--hang in there--light your candles and just plan what tarts to buy when you can.

Guest Anonymous
Nobody panic, because I'm trying to remain calm and if you all panic, I know that I will too. But I have one tart left. You read that right, one tart, and I just can't bring myself to melt it right now because then I know I will go into panic mode! I have to take care of some bills and rent and see if I have some money left over for my addiction. Kind of tight this month. I have candles to burn in the meantime. My scent of the day is sorrow and fear, and it's a strong thrower. [smilie=th_bb20]

Jason,

You also need a disclaimer on your posts. Too funny. And yet sad at the same time. I hope those candles do the trick until you are able to melt back up.

Pink Sugar from Grazia, Seven Layers Bars from Spotted Hog.