The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

It is CHC Homemade Sugar Cookie downstairs and Can Do Strawberry upstairs for this evening. It got up to 52 here today but with the wind and no sun it sure didn't feel like it. At least it's way better than it has been so surely spring is trying to make an appearance. Have a nice evening all. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Guest Anonymous

Melting Tuscadero's Amber Romance in the bedroom (it's SUPER strong, I can't let it burn too long)

and Tuscadero's Gramma Rita's Zucchini Bread down in the kitchen/living area, it's my favorite scent at the moment so delicious smelling!

Guest Anonymous

Melting CFTR Florida Pound Cake downstairs. This is nice. Melting CFTKR Blueberry Pie for my blue. No opinion on this one yet. Just started Wns Fresh off the Line and Karma upstairs.

Guest Anonymous
Blue mountain Banana Blueberry and It smells like a smoothie, I like it. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Oooh wow! That does sound good! IS blue mountain the name of the company? I still have so many to get to ordering from. lol

I got my Jade Candles order and Cobblestone freebie today. I got the container candle in sweet pea and an amish harvest tart,.

Right now I have HoT Violet Birthday Cake and Mookie Doodle Vanilla Bean Noel.

Boogie, I honestly thought it was a very pale blue. Maybe a blue-green? I don't know. This is not the first time I thought something was one color, only to be told that I am nuts and that it is really another color. Maybe I am a bit color-blind! Either way, when I light my Water Garden, I think about people that need the blue, so my intentions are good.

I know your intentions are good, Jason. I was just ribbing you. About that water garden, I was not going to order it ,but hey, why not? I see a couple of you really like it so I might as well get one votive. The wax seems to be a very pale aqua blue/green from what I remember, and such a soothing color. The store had an entire display of their ceramic accessories set up around the Water Garden jars and it looked very pretty.

I wanted to take home the entire display.

Whhaaaaaaa ! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] I ordered smores from Tuscaderos but haven't received my order yet. You got my smores. Now hand it over ! [smilie=th_angry7]

.....................Nope...............Can't make me. :P

Can't you smell the toasty, woasty marshmallow Boogie...?

[smilie=th_e13]

Jewel

[smilie=th_pluja] I am ROFLMAO !!! [smilie=th_lmao-1] [smilie=th_tease1]

THANKS FOR THE GOOD LAUGH, JEWEL.

Guest Anonymous
Melting Mookie Doodle's Sweet Cream now (along with the White Cake and Strawberries in a different melter)... [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

So you have a strawberries and cream scent kind of going. Makes me hungry. lol I made some butterscotch pudding for dessert later.

Anyone know who makes a good butterscotch tart?? I'd love to smell that.

Guest Anonymous
I have had several duds today, so on a whim I pulled out a yankee sun and sand..I really like this one...strong thrower..finally a winner

I really like that one too. I forgot I had that one in the front bathroom. Nice scent. I need to get more of those.

I have had several duds today, so on a whim I pulled out a yankee sun and sand..I really like this one...strong thrower..finally a winner

This is currently my favorite YC scent.

I am melting Candle Haven CocoMint Frost downstairs and it is wonderful! It's very similar to HoT Peppermint Noel I got in a tart trade. I loved it, but HoT doesn't carry it anymore (at least, not right now). I would normally only melt a scent like this during the holidays, but the description was so intriguing I just had to try it. Glad I did!

jersey - what is up with this? I had a bunch of no-smells this week. I felt like a mad chemist pouring hot wax out of my 24w to my tealight to my 18 candle warmer trying to see if I could find the right heat so I could get a decent throw...

It is nice when you find a good one after all that high maintenance.

[smilie=th_confused3]

jersey - what is up with this? I had a bunch of no-smells this week. I felt like a mad chemist pouring hot wax out of my 24w to my tealight to my 18 candle warmer trying to see if I could find the right heat so I could get a decent throw...

It is nice when you find a good one after all that high maintenance.

[smilie=th_confused3]

dunno Deb but it was my bad melting day, and I tried 4 others before the yankee all differant companies..I was bummed lol til I put this one on.

:lol:

lol at mad scientist:)

Guest Anonymous

My blue is Twilight Mist from BeccaLights. I'm using 3 cubes from a clamshell to get a decent throw. Eh.

Gourmet Pecan Caramel Apple from Grazia - yum! Very strong. I wish there was a bit more apple in this, but it's still very nice.

Lavender Lullaby, Grazia - pleasant. Good for a bedroom.

I am melting Candle Haven CocoMint Frost downstairs and it is wonderful! It's very similar to HoT Peppermint Noel I got in a tart trade. I would normally only melt a scent like this during the holidays, but the description was so intriguing I just had to try it. Glad I did!

Same here, Michelle. Had the cocomint frost on my list, took it off, and then added it back on at the last minute. Sounds way too yummy to pass up.

Hi guys,

No melting for me for a few days. I must be going insane. Its just been one of those weeks and the house was trashed. I can't enjoy my melts when the house is turned upside down.

Anyway, its cleaned up tonight and I am burning candles in K's Kreations Island Holiday which I love and tealights from YC in Vanilla/Lime and Lemon/Lavender (my 2 fav. from YC).

I need to ask something. I have been reading awhile and notice that every now and then you guys are melting something "blue". Is that a melt for sad reasons or happy? Is it something you do once a week? Am I being NOSEY? I was just wondering. Thanks!

Have a great night (whats left of it) everyone!

I just started melting Tuscaderos Kahlua & Cream in my living room and so far it's a winner....toasty warm and creamy. Makes me want to make one of my Cosmic Cocoa's and I haven't had one of those in awhile! A shot of Kahlua and a shot of Baileys in a cup of hot chocolate..............yummmers.

[smilie=th_confused3]

Jewel

When my kids came home from school they were smelling all of my new melts from Candle Haven. They both just had to have Birthday Cake in their rooms. It sure smells yummy on that end of the house! This is a definite re-order.

Guest Anonymous

Tonight it is Spumoni from Bella's for me. Has anyone burned her candles? Are they as good as the melts? I would like to have candles of some the scents that I have really liked. Any info/insight appreciated! [smilie=th_confused3]