The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Today in the kitchen i am melting Plumeria from Just Right. This is one of my favorite tropical type flowers and this one is very good. Just put it on and is beginning to throw already. :lol:

In the living room I am trying TTMS Flower Child....my trip back to the 70"s and my wonderful patchouli scents. This one is nice and not overwhelming. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

In the comp room it is Figi Island by Luxe.....not sure about the strength on this it was a sample in one of the sample boxes. [smilie=th_confused3]

Guest Anonymous

Started the day with a couple of non-throwers, but ended up with Pure Integrity's Fruit Slices downstairs (way strong) and Tuscadero's New England Mist upstairs - not super strong, but strong enough for that area and a perfect scent for it. We're up to 80 here today so our spring weather is kicking in and I'm loving the fruity/misty scents!

I dumped it all and started over--one of those afternoons, I guess, where I don't know what I want. I didn't care for the Momma's Lavender--too much like a man's cologne. I have Bizzy B's Gourmet Sugar Cookie downstairs (always love this one), and an Old Wiliamsburgh Peach Candle on the warmer in the upstairs bath. These two go together really well. I am done trying out new things for the day. Have a good evening, all.

I dumped it all and started over--one of those afternoons, I guess, where I don't know what I want. I didn't care for the Momma's Lavender--too much like a man's cologne. I have Bizzy B's Gourmet Sugar Cookie downstairs (always love this one), and an Old Wiliamsburgh Peach Candle on the warmer in the upstairs bath. These two go together really well. I am done trying out new things for the day. Have a good evening, all.

trep, I have had those days... can't seem to find the right scent. It is always good to put on an old favorite after dumping all day... :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Zucchini Bread from Just Right (wickless candle). This has been on the warmer all day and is delicious!

Lemon Shortbread from Becca Lights. Just started - too early to tell.

Don't know what the other melters will melt yet.

The kitchen has Vanilla Velvet from Cheryls - great cold throw, but not so much when melted... will probably add something to it, may something strawberry or peach..

The living room has green Garden Herb, one of YC's new spring scents. The throw is perfect on this one and would blend nicely with a light floral.

I'm on the second tart for Aqua Di Gio from Cheryl's in the bathroom

The bedroom is where I have been "experimenting" lately... Tonight it's Bamboo Cabin from CHC. I like this one. It's probably far too mild for many of you but it's a perfect strength for me. I can't quite decide what it smells like other than it has a hint of freshly made tea somewhere in there.

Guest Anonymous

I have a sugar cookie on the melter, an Autumn Wreath in the tartmelter, and a Citrus Mimosa on the other warmer. It smells great in here.

So far only one parent has come in, and that was to see my colleague [smilie=th_OMG] I need aromatherapy...

Guest Anonymous

Have a restful evening, Fleur. Sounds like you deserve it!

I have Schmuffin from BeccaLights going - love it. Juicy blueberry muffin scent.

Cosmopolitan from Grazia - wonderful. Refreshing, fruity, very strong. I have it going in the living room and smell it back in my bedroom. Wow! It's mixing some with the Schmuffin, but it's a pleasing mix.

Good night!

Guest Anonymous

Doing "The Elvis" thing again tonight. My husband says that it is the best smelling candle type product that I have ever brought home. Must re-order!

Guest Anonymous

Good morning.

Schmuffin from Becca Lights, which will also be my blue.

Fresh Cut Grass, Wylde Ivy at work.

Guest Anonymous

Cyn is fresh cut grass good? I just can't imagine.

I have on Grandma's Zucchinni bread, and I'm loving this scent. No wonder everyone is talking about it.

[smilie=th_pluja]

karla

Good Morning. I just put on Things That Make Scent's French Croquembouche... [smilie=th_pluja]

iFleur, i hopeyou like that one as much as I do. I just got a bunch in my package this week as I only ordered 1 last time. her Amsidh Quilt is also very nice.

Just put on one this morning and will put more on after work. I am trying Clean Cotton tart from Cobblestone, but not a fav. I haven't had much luck with these....the throw has been minimal in all types of burners. i got the Sage and Citrus, but would never have known that was what it was. I understand many like the candles, but my nose just doesn't pick much up. The TAT is fast, good communication and neat packaging, but not strong enough for me. Hopefully some will like. Tarts are 1.50 each and though that includes shipping on tarts only it was just not a good buy for me.

I will enjoy something strong later on.

Have a good day everyone and stay healthy...my community has this flu.