The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

We had high 80 degree weather yesterday, and 30 degree today. yuck!

I have on banana nut bread, and rice krispy. It makes me just want to eat! Thank goodness for all of the 100 calories snacks!!

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

karla

I teach 7th grade language and 8th grade combined literature and language. I love it!

That's cool Dabba! I was a Spanish major, English minor in college so I can relate...tough age cohort though. My daughter's a sixth grader and from what I can see so far my troubles are just beginning...

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I have Beanpod Lilac soybeads on downstairs and Bridgewater Lilac Mist in the upstairs bath. I didn't feel like trying anything new until tomorrow so put on these old favorites. We managed to keep the sun most of the day even though the wind was blowing in excess of 30 mph--very cold but no ice or snow so I better not complain. Have a great evening everyone. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

As soon as I walked in the door, I began my routine of lighting tea lights and turning on melters!

In the kitchen I have Snickerdoodle from Cheryl's. Also from Cheryls in the bathroom is AquaDiGio - very nice scent and probably a reorder. Snickerdoodle is nice too, but lighter than I expected. I think I prefer AromaSoy's Snickerdoodle to this one.

In the living room I have Hydrangea by CanDo - starts out very strong, but settled into a nice and just right scent after about 2 hours yesterday and I'm on my 3rd tea light now.

In the bedroom, I am melting Butterfly Kisses by Lookout Mtn. Candles. I like this scent also. This is the first tart I have tried from this company. I'll need to try a few more before I decide whether I'll do a reorder.

Guest tammye

Dumped what I was melting earlier and went with my old stand by scent Caramel Nut Cluster.

Boogie, I really like Pink Sugar and all the Pink Sugar variations, yum!!!

I am in love with this scent..have even bought bath and body in too..pink sugar mixed with vanilla is amazinggggggggggggg

Yes, I just got a scrub that mixed the Pink Sugar and vanilla, AWESOME :shock:

Guest Anonymous

Count me in as a Pink Sugar lover. Never tried it mixed with vanilla, though.

In the kitchen I am melting my tart from the LBB from Northfield Road in Wedding Cake. A little light for my nose, but this is a very nice scent and just like white wedding cake.

In the living room it is Bay Rum from Tara's Candle Cottage, and I really like this one.

In the comp room I am burning a stash tart from Snowtop in Cinnamon Bun....I really miss Angie's way with wax and scents. :shock:

In the kitchen I am melting my tart from the LBB from Northfield Road in Wedding Cake. A little light for my nose, but this is a very nice scent and just like white wedding cake.

In the living room it is Bay Rum from Tara's Candle Cottage, and I really like this one.

In the comp room I am burning a stash tart from Snowtop in Cinnamon Bun....I really miss Angie's way with wax and scents. :shock:

I miss Snowtop, too. It was the very first on-line tart vendor I ordered from and, for a long time, the only one.

Melting Tahitian Vanilla by Aroma Soy by Grazia again. For a vanilla this is super strong -- within minutes the scent is traveling out of my living room and into the foyer area. I'm feeling a reorder at some point!