The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous
It turns out I am not a fan of citrus and sage......So, I switched it out for CHC's Rosemary Mint.....That will be a definite big-time reorder for me!!

oooh I have one of those rosemary mints here. It smells great too. And I am not a big rosemary fan.

I didn't know if I was either, but the combination is perfect. Not too strong on either scent, just a great balance.

cyn--hope today is a better day for you. I am trying Beanpod soybeads in Cucmber Watermelon--will see how that goes. We are getting snow today after just getting rid of the ice we've had. Oh well, spring has to be around somewhere. Have a good day all.

Yesterday was almost 50 here, today we are getting rain with the possibility of ice thrown in..when will this insane weather be over??

My Can Do Secret Recipe has scented my whole condo..its been awhile since I burned this..its GREAT..

Guest Anonymous
cyn, feel better... [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Thanks, Fleur! :P

Did I miss something, Cyn were u sick? [smilie=th_crying]

Headache that would not go away yesterday.

Thanks so much, Trep.

I'm taking the day off today, so I get to enjoy my melts here all day!

I still have Zucchini Bread from Just Right Candles going both in a melt and a wickless candle on a warmer (that was a freebie). It smells wonderful in here.

Everyone have a great day!

cyn, feel better... [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Thanks, Fleur! :P

Did I miss something, Cyn were u sick? [smilie=th_crying]

Headache that would not go away yesterday.

Thanks so much, Trep.

I'm taking the day off today, so I get to enjoy my melts here all day!

I still have Zucchini Bread from Just Right Candles going both in a melt and a wickless candle on a warmer (that was a freebie). It smells wonderful in here.

Everyone have a great day!

Enjoy your extra day off, I was kinda tempted to stay home today also as its yucky outside again, but I make cash everyday and with all my ordering ( I pay cash for my stuff) I better get my fanny in there...given the leap year sale on friday for lather and lights:))

Glad u are feeling better cynnnnnnnn

Guest Anonymous

Thanks, everyone. This day is long overdue. I have a bunch of stuff to get done around the house, but it's nice to stay in the jammies a little longer! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Slpit ~

A question for you ~ I see you mentioned having gotten something from Northfield Road. I udnerstand there is a free shipping coupon for 2/28 from a newsletter. I singed up for it but haven't gotten it. Do you, per chance, have the code for the free shipping? I am intrigued by her scent descriptions and he fact that many are hers exlusively. I would loe to try an order and free shipping makes it all worthwhile!

And to everyone ~

Some of you have mentioned a "Little Box" or "Little Black Box" or something like that. May I be nosey and ask what's up with that? Is this something that I NEED!?!? [smilie=th_FULL_O17] ... and if so, how do I get it?

Melting Angie's Amish Harvest downstairs. Haven't started anything else yet; I need coffee first! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

cyn-enjoy your day off!

I have had to dump several things today--finally settled down with Beanpod Macintosh soybeads--very nice apple scent. The snow has quit and there is a strange yellow light in the sky--could it be the sun? Haven't seen it in so long I may not recognize it when I do. You all have a good day--glad you could take the day off, cyn. I get those all day headaches too so know they are no fun.

Slpit ~

A question for you ~ I see you mentioned having gotten something from Northfield Road. I udnerstand there is a free shipping coupon for 2/28 from a newsletter. I singed up for it but haven't gotten it. Do you, per chance, have the code for the free shipping? I am intrigued by her scent descriptions and he fact that many are hers exlusively. I would loe to try an order and free shipping makes it all worthwhile!

And to everyone ~

Some of you have mentioned a "Little Box" or "Little Black Box" or something like that. May I be nosey and ask what's up with that? Is this something that I NEED!?!? [smilie=th_thumbs20up] ... and if so, how do I get it?

I emailed you :)

My little stash in my office right now Blue mountains BNB or Bellas Cinnamon Donuts or Spotted Hog Rice krispy treat? I will let you pick.

Candlelover, any of those sound great...

I actually ended up melting yesterday after all even though only DH and the kids could enjoy it - had to do Blueberry Muffin in the blue melter for Boogie, Cat, and most especially the little guy Joey and his family.

Not sure what'll be on tonight - maybe Amish Quilt or Celtic Moonspice. The weather here is crummy - snow & ice changing to rain - so something comforting is called for.

Guest Anonymous

Candlelover-Rice Krispy treats...LOVE them! I am burnig can-do Pineapple(FABULOUS) and Bella's palm banana pudding( FABULOUS)... It snowed pretty badly here so I needed some tropical scents! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Guest Anonymous

Candle Haven's Paradise Island - gotta get more of this.

Coconut Milk & Lavender tin from Lights of the Prairie - got this when they were going out of business. It's wonderful, but I had burned it down pretty low. So I put it on a candle warmer today, to get every last drop of scent out. The little tin is cute (window tin) and I'm sure I can find a use for it.

Plumeria from Just Right Candles...this is a little too perfumey to me. I'm sure I'll dump it in a bit. Or add something to cut the perfumey smell? Decisions, decisions.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Guest Anonymous

Before I left this morning I put on CHC's Vanilla Grapefruit and what a FANTASTIC scent to walk into just now! I'm sorry I've missed a couple hours of it.....Good thing I have more [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Upstairs I turned back on the Citrus Sage from yesterday - I don't like it but heaven forbid I leave a melter not melting during the day, right?

Guest Anonymous

It is a horrible damp cold today so just put on Crosscreek Fireside (EJ dupe). This is one of my favorite scents and one I order from any vendor that carries it. For me it the scent I use to compare vendors.