The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

mp and fleur - do you have any of the scented ones with the battery flame? I wondered how those smelled when I saw them. How in the world can they get warm enough to scent (and not melt the unit?)

Today more turquoise paradise (blue)

And Lighthouse (OOB, darn it), stawberry freesia

debra, The battery pillar candles that I have do not really have a flame. The have a black wick. The candle kind of glows and flickers from within (the wick sits down inside the candle a bit). I have them in a candle sconce on the wall. They really look nice when flickering at night. I am not sure if mine are supposed to have a scent (or at least I do not smell anything). The tea light battery candles I have do have a "fake" type flame. These are not very realistic looking (white plastic). That is why I put these in a votive cup that is either frosted or colored. You can see a flicker that way but you can't see the actual unit. :lol:

debra-my battery pillars sound just like the ones fleur has. They are made out of real wax and have a black wick set inside. They glow and flicker from within. They are very pretty. Mine are supposed to be vanilla scented, but I could only detect a faint scent when I first got them, which is fine because I got them for ambiance, not fragrance.

:lol: :shock: I can't believe I got 3 packages today. Prairie Soy, Scenic Candles (both new places for me) and my Little Black Box.

I put on Pink Sugar from Prairie Soy and it began throwing within 10 minutes. I also have a Citrus Splash tart going in the kitchen from Scenic Candles but is not on as hot a plate so may take a little longer but am begnning to detect. Nice packaging on both and good sized standard fluted tarts. Tat was just a few days on both.

I will have to let them go a bit and maybe try a couple of other scnets before I make a final determination. Prairie Soy was a sampler of Summer Scents as I am tired of winter and I liked everyone of the scents she sent. :shock: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Got the Yankee vanilla cupcake going. Not very strong at all :lol: , I like this waaaaay better in a tart. :shock:

Guest Anonymous
I've got a Board meeting tonight after work so probably won't melt anything today, since I won't be home long enough to enjoy it.

:shock:

Melt an extra one for me!

Oh mjclkc I feel your pain, while I was sick I couldn't burn or melt anything. I will melt something for you. :shock: Opening the drawer and huff, yeah that's the good stuff! :lol: My little stash in my office right now Blue mountains BNB or Bellas Cinnamon Donuts or Spotted Hog Rice krispy treat? I will let you pick.

Melting Bella's Primitive Cupboards downstairs and upstairs is Tuscadero's Sandalwood Vanilla. Tuscadero's Montauk Point in the powder room for Joey and Boogie and anyone else who needs a little blue today.

Guest Anonymous

Burning Lavender Berry from Crosscreek upstairs and Bergamot Coriander

Downstairs I have two YC Cottage Breeze (blue). One is for my nephew and the other is for Boogie.

Guest Anonymous

Today it's Mc Carley's blueberry cobbler( Joey and those in need of blue) in my room and Green tea and Jasmine in the rest of the condo! I am LOVING this company... :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Today I started with Momma's Soy Tart Mart Tulips downstairs and Lilac upstairs. Neither one was killer strong so I didn't keep them on too long.....it's warming up here so I needed to open the windows and didn't want anything too weak in the air. Switched to Spotted Hog's Iris and Fern downstairs (FANTASTIC) and Citrus/Sage upstairs...just switched that one out so too early to know if I love it.....

Guest Anonymous

Gramma's Blueberry Muffin.

I had Southern Magnolia from Candle Haven going, but I have a headache, and this was making it worse. Switched out to Zucchini Bread from Just Right Candles. Divine!

:shock: :shock: I can't believe I got 3 packages today. Prairie Soy, Scenic Candles (both new places for me) and my Little Black Box.

lol: :lol:

Yay - that means my Little Box should be here soon - did you end up with some tarts? It is always interesting to see the assortment! I have found a couple of new vendors this way!

Also, you folks, Iris and Fern? Lavendar Berry? Sheesh. I never see these cool sounding names when I order! LOL! I am not sure just what it is that I am looking at but you all seem to find very interesting tarts. :lol:

(melting plain ol' cinnamon...)

:shock: :shock: I can't believe I got 3 packages today. Prairie Soy, Scenic Candles (both new places for me) and my Little Black Box.

lol: :lol:

Yay - that means my Little Box should be here soon - did you end up with some tarts? It is always interesting to see the assortment! I have found a couple of new vendors this way!

Also, you folks, Iris and Fern? Lavendar Berry? Sheesh. I never see these cool sounding names when I order! LOL! I am not sure just what it is that I am looking at but you all seem to find very interesting tarts. :lol:

(melting plain ol' cinnamon...)

I got my little black box today too..haven't opened it yet

Guest Anonymous

just have the HoT Violet Birthday Cake going in the wall unit. It's about dead but I still love that scent.

Guest Anonymous

It turns out I am not a fan of citrus and sage......So, I switched it out for CHC's Rosemary Mint.....That will be a definite big-time reorder for me!!

Guest Anonymous
It turns out I am not a fan of citrus and sage......So, I switched it out for CHC's Rosemary Mint.....That will be a definite big-time reorder for me!!

oooh I have one of those rosemary mints here. It smells great too. And I am not a big rosemary fan.

Starting late tonight...Bella's Zucchini Bread could have kept going, but my sampler from Aroma Soy by Grazia came today. I had to try something! I just started Tahitian Vanilla.

yes i did. I got 2 tarts from northfield Road in Wedding Day and Wedding Cake, a Dewberry tart from The Serene Dream Shop, a WNS tart in Apple Pie Ala Mode, White Sands tart from Winter Garden Aromatics, a HUGE rose tart in Fruit Punch Tini from Texas Scentsations, and a small chunky votice in Caramelized Pralines from Contemporary Candles and 2 Love Spell tarts from Ugly Duckling(but i am not a fan of this company). Then some teas, lip balms, lotions, perfume samples, shaving soap sample, bar of soap, jar of body frosting (2 oz), a solid oil scrub bar and tons of coupons. Can't believe I got all the wax stuff, usually mostly bath and body.

yes i did. I got 2 tarts from northfield Road in Wedding Day and Wedding Cake, a Dewberry tart from The Serene Dream Shop, a WNS tart in Apple Pie Ala Mode, White Sands tart from Winter Garden Aromatics, a HUGE rose tart in Fruit Punch Tini from Texas Scentsations, and a small chunky votice in Caramelized Pralines from Contemporary Candles and 2 Love Spell tarts from Ugly Duckling(but i am not a fan of this company). Then some teas, lip balms, lotions, perfume samples, shaving soap sample, bar of soap, jar of body frosting (2 oz), a solid oil scrub bar and tons of coupons. Can't believe I got all the wax stuff, usually mostly bath and body.

I got mostly bath and body..my 1st time ordering.

No WNS which suprised me given shes the one who sends them...