The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Gone all day so am now melting MacIntosh Apple in the itchen from Country Button, Cinnamon Apple Berry from LOL in the living room and here in the comp room is it the other half of Bella's palm wax tart, Lemon Pie. I love this with the graham cracker crust and the lemon. A delicious, tart but sweet lemon. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Welcome Tana!!!

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Tonight I'm melting Crosscreek's Country House and Fresh Baked Cookies downstairs. The Fresh Baked Cookies is a first for me and so far I'm loving it! Great throw and a very true cookie fragrance - much better than her Gourmet Sugar Cookie which I believe she's discontinuing.

Upstairs I've got two tried-and-true favorites - Amish Quilt (Crosscreek again) and Brown Sugar Pecan from Tuscadero's. It smells very cozy in my house...great on such a cold night!

Glad to hear you survived the sleepover Cyn!!

Guest Anonymous

Thanks, Mjclkc!

Tonight it's Mulberry from Gramma's and Lady Apple from Cozy Cottage.

Guest Anonymous

I am now melting Berry Coffee Cake from Bella's and I cannot smell anything unless I am staning over it! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I am a little disappointed with this one. I too need help with my computer skills, someone help me figure out how to get the cool little picture up by my name! So, if you melt something you don't like or does not smell and want to change, do you just pout it out hot? If so, do you just put it down the drain? just curious!

Oh no, don't pour your wax down the drain! Either let it harder and put an ice cube on it for 5-10 minutes and pop it out or just carefully pour it in your garbage can (making sure there is garbage in there to absorb the wax) and then wipe out the excess with a paper towel. You could also pour your wax into an empty can (like a coffee can).

We've been gone all day so I haven't switched out my burners yet. May wait until morning, but Baton Rogue is still going upstairs. The more I smell this, the more I like it.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the idea mpfand, I pourded into an empty pop can. I now have honeydew mojito on, so hopefully that one will be better!

Oh, I love anything with honeydew in it! I just put Butterscotch Brownies in the kitchen burner so we can enjoy it for the evening. This was a freebie from Tuscadero's.

Guest Anonymous

Mp, glad you are liking Baton Rouge. It is one of my absolute favs.

Just put in YC Vanilla Oak. Not sure what I will put upstairs yet

Good Morning [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I am still a little sleepy this morning, but it looks like it will be a beautiful sunny day...(at least it is sunny now).

After I "ice cube" the melters I will be putting on LOL's Buttercream. The family should be happy with this one when they wake up. [smilie=th_crying]

Guest Anonymous

Good morning!

Cherry Lemonade, Mookie Doodle

Southern Magnolia, Candle Haven

Nana's Apple Butter, Angie's

Bella's Brown Sugar Pecan....cut the melt in half and it is still very powerful. Yummy scent.

Yesterday, our power went out for about 4 hours [smilie=th_crying] so I had to break out the Pure Integrity candles when it got dark. I had hot apple strudel, herb garden, sugared spruce, victorian christmas, and lavender going at the same time downstairs. Since I didn't want to put the candles out until I had a complete melt pool, the candles were still going for awhile after the lights came back on. I would NOT recommend this combination of scents. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] My Goodness, what a stench. [smilie=th_gagme]

Good Morning, everyone. I am melting Butterscotch Brownies from Tuscadero's. I melted this for a couple of hours last night and loved it! One tart scented the entire downstairs. It's still early here and I need to go get coffee! :lol:

Morning -- I'm still working on Bella's Amish Quilt this morning. Will switch out later today.

LOL Boogie! Glad your power is back on, but boy of boy, that does sound like some combo.

Guest Anonymous

Scentsnob, Thanks for telling us about that special on mccarleys gifts. I just went on there to buy some tarts, and with the 3 candles, and 6 free tart shells that is a savings of over $50.00. I wish they would sell the tarts wholesale, but they won't. [smilie=typen]

I have on Amber lavender up stairs, pine sol in the bathroom, and orange chili pepper vanilla down stairs, and Yankee vanilla cupcake in my bedroom. They all smell so good.

:lol:

karla

Guest Anonymous

Does anyone know which co. sells waffle cone tarts? I've looked at a bunch of co. and can't find them.

:lol:

karla

Guest Anonymous

mixing is an art - sounds like a refrigerator picture at your house, Boogie [smilie=typen]

I fired up my new soapstone warmer (99 cents at Goodwill :P ) - I put Mangolicious oil in it, and the tealight is Orchard, a discontinued YC scent

I find fruit and herbal flavors go together, and bakery scents go together, and floral goes together...mix and matching categories is, well, a refrigerator picture

so in the DR electric warmer is YC Lilac Blossoms (I love this scent because lilacs do not grow well in Texas where I live)

in the kitchen is Strawberry Roll (Hanna's,) Oatmeal Raisin ( Hanna's); Fig (Method), Sweet Vanilla Cinnamon (YC), Christmas Cookie (YC) and BBW Orange.

my Bedroom has Tula herbals, Papaya Crush(CCCC), Holiday Sparkle (CCCC) cranberry and orange; Citrus Mimosa (CCCC), and Mistletoe CCCC); and YC Paperwhites, Pomegranate, and Hydrangea.

so far none of these are gross... :lol: so far