The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Heidi.. Thank you! Those are from an E-bay seller... Her Id is midnite_owl_67.Here is the description: Welcome home- One of the BEST scents we've ever smelled! Toasted graham crackers, vanilla frosting, creamy caramel, and juicy raisins. Strong and oh so good!

.. Have a GREAT night! Melissa [smilie=th_51991986]

Good Morning--it's YC Black Cherry downstairs and YC Berry Jam upstairs this morning. Have a good day, all. [smilie=th_51991986]

good morning all just have wns gateau de vanille going...I am on a major vanilla kick right now:)

Guest Anonymous

they sell those mini crockpot potpourri simmers at wally world for $6.

This morning I am burning Tyler candle's Holiday - it is cranberry and mandarin orange, very fragrant. Beside it is CCCC's Papaya Mango.

Guest Anonymous

Good morning!

Hot Cocoa from Ugly Duckling.

At work, I'll melt Harmony from Grazia.

Guest Anonymous

Lots of ice and sleet overnight here, and today is going to be a dark, rainy, gloomy day. Am melting Can-Do's Sugared Cranberries this morning at work to brighten things up. It's sweet, yet tart....just delish!

Heidi.. Thank you! Those are from an E-bay seller... Her Id is midnite_owl_67.Here is the description: Welcome home- One of the BEST scents we've ever smelled! Toasted graham crackers, vanilla frosting, creamy caramel, and juicy raisins. Strong and oh so good!

.. Have a GREAT night! Melissa [smilie=th_51991986]

Thank you, Melissa! It is absolutely delicious smelling. I'm going to burn it again this morning, because I enjoyed it so much last night. It did give me the munchies, however, while I was watching American Idol. LOL! :oops:

I just put on Bella's Honey Butter Buns. Today may be a multiple tart day. It is nasty here today. We got some snow last night. It has changed to heavy rain, quite a mess! It is a stay at home and work from here day... lots of tarts will be melted... [smilie=th_51991986]

karla - I think it is the 18w...if you turn it over and look at the itty bitty print on the silver plate is should say. You said you use it for tarts - but I see that the bottom is raised with a depression all around the edge - is yours like that? If so, how in the dickens do you get the tart back out? [smilie=th_51991986]

Flavor of the morning: Clifty Creek coconut milk and peaches

Hi all-I have flannel sheets LOL, Amber-Essential Pleasures, and Japanese Pear-Mia Bella

I had a Night Romance on last night-very Plum and smelled great-CHC.

Hi all-I have flannel sheets LOL, Amber-Essential Pleasures, and Japanese Pear-Mia Bella

Cat, do you like Essential Pleasures' Amber? I liked it pretty well. I am a huge amber lover and order it from anyone who offers it but have yet to find "the perfect" amber scent - do you have a favorite?

Guest Anonymous

Debra, I must have read the bottom of this potpourri simmer 20 times before I finally found in a tiny tiny circle 18W! LOL They sure didn't have a problem putting made in China in big letters!

I've been pouring out the old tarts in a can hot, and wiping it out very good with paper towels, and then putting some dish soap with hot water, and cleaning it. I've been very careful not to get the cord wet.

The first time I cleaned it out I didn't clean it good enough. I had cream brulee in there, and then put love spell. eeewwww it smelled terrible! You have to make sure it is cleaned out good.

Since I'm stuck on the vanilla cupcake I've just been adding to it without cleaning it out, and it throws the scent very good!! I have that going in 4 different rooms right now! I'm addicted!!

Mom is coming today, and I'm going to surprise her with one in her room. Her favorite scent is vanilla cinnamon. It will be so homey in there!

Love um! I'm going to Wally world to get more. Thank you Miss for letting us know.

[smilie=th_51991986]

karla

Guest Anonymous

Send,

I have a lavender amber that I just love. Have you ever tried that one? It smells very nice.

[smilie=th_51991986]

karla

Guest Anonymous

Thanks. Guess I'll go to Big Lots and save shipping. $12.99 shipping!! EGADS!!!

Cat, do you like Essential Pleasures' Amber? I liked it pretty well. I am a huge amber lover and order it from anyone who offers it but have yet to find "the perfect" amber scent - do you have a favorite?

Hi Send-I do like it alot! I have had it on since last evening and it is still strong. It has a cinnamon undertone-very slightly! One of my favorites is Nene's Oriental Amber-it has that musky tone to it. I must confess, I usually order any and all Amber combinations from every vendor. It is such a soothing scent-that is right up my alley! Of course, I have a broad spectrum of likes. Another good blend is Amber Seduction from Bella's and Cinderella from LOL.

Guest Anonymous

Let us know if your Big lots has them. I went to 3 others, and couldn't find them. They may be the same one at Wal-mart. I wil check it out later today, and see.

[smilie=th_51991986]

karla

This morning I'm melting Nene's Blueberry Cheesecake in my office. Lots of cheesecake, not a whole lotta blueberry... :oops: Probably not a reorder for me.

Last night I melted Can Do's Grandma Thompson's Secret Recipe. This is the description:

Grandma Thompson's Secret Recipe- Don't know what it is, but everyone loves it!

All I could pick out last night was nuts...somewhat buttery, somewhat spiced...but nuts. Lots, and lots of nuts... :? Kind of smelled like there was a Pecan Pie getting a bit too done in my oven! Just kind of so-so on that one.

We actually have sunshine in Seattle, must be some kind of weird parallel universe!

[smilie=th_51991986]

Jewel

Hi Send-I do like it alot! I have had it on since last evening and it is still strong. It has a cinnamon undertone-very slightly! One of my favorites is Nene's Oriental Amber-it has that musky tone to it. I must confess, I usually order any and all Amber combinations from every vendor. It is such a soothing scent-that is right up my alley! Of course, I have a broad spectrum of likes. Another good blend is Amber Seduction from Bella's and Cinderella from LOL.

Yeah! A fellow amber lover!!!! I've been wanting to try Nene's so a big THANK YOU for the recommendation. I've tried Amber Seduction and Cinderella and liked them both as well. Patti's Candles (now OOB) had a nice amber and I still have quite a few left. Texas Charm has a few scents with a strong amber presence that I love, too. LOL had a Tibetian Amber that was very nice and I fortunately have quite a few left of those. It's the first thing I look for when placing an order (I search for the word "amber") - thanks again for the recommendation on Nene's!

Yeah! A fellow amber lover!!!! I've been wanting to try Nene's so a big THANK YOU for the recommendation. I've tried Amber Seduction and Cinderella and liked them both as well. Patti's Candles (now OOB) had a nice amber and I still have quite a few left. Texas Charm has a few scents with a strong amber presence that I love, too. LOL had a Tibetian Amber that was very nice and I fortunately have quite a few left of those. It's the first thing I look for when placing an order (I search for the word "amber") - thanks again for the recommendation on Nene's!

You'll have to actually thank Boogie for that one-she loves it so much that she buys it in the bark-so she'll never run out! [smilie=th_51991986]

I do like the Texas Charm ambers and will put the Tibetian Amber on my next LOL order.

ETA- I just changed that Japanese Pear into Relaxation Essential Pleasures and put in a New Vanilla Silk in the LR...