The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Past Introductions

Guest Anonymous

thank you, it is so embarrassing

when we talk about dogs, and you talk about your dog that bites everything and everyone, including you, and you try to explain that it is the breed and not personal - they herd everything

well

you feel kinda dumb.

Guest Anonymous

Doris, Welcome to our group!!

Miss you must live somewhere by me if you go to Canton trade days. I had a doggie boutique down there for years. That is where Poochie Patootie Boutique started! I used to live in Sunnyvale, Texas, but we just moved into our new home in Denton, Texas.

Nice to meet you all!!

:lol:

karla

Guest Anonymous

Welcome Doris.

Nice to meet you and how lucky for you that your husband shares your love for candles with you. [smilie=th_pluja]

Hi to all, don't know if I have missed this topic or what but here goes. My name is Cheryl. I have been married to my husband 13 yrs now. We have 2 beautiful boys 9 and 2. I am 37 yrs old and a hairdresser living in Arkansas. I have been in hair since '94 and work M-F 11-4:30. I'ts a good schedule. I would rather work my butt off for a few hours rather than wait around a shop. Would LOVE to work from home but don't really know how I could. My addiction to candles started around 2001 when I attended a Partylite show. The light and smell just put me in a trance. I have often thought of selling some brand but can't commit myself. Too much to choose from. I have a toy poodle puppy and since I see a lot of you are military families am a Navy brat. My father was in the Korean war and WWII. He was 48 when I was born so there you go. Both my father and mom are deceased and have no living grandparents. I could go on and on about healthcare issues I know about but let me just say I pray for caregivers every day. I take each day as a blessing and use it to serve God. Love my family and others. I love wax and melts because it is MY little feelgood of the day. My favorite is when the house is clean. Kids are happily playing. My husband is smiling and I have something cold to SIT DOWN and drink. (Most of the time that is a dream) but every once and awhile becomes reality.

Cheryl

I take each day as a blessing and use it to serve God. Love my family and others. I love wax and melts because it is MY little feelgood of the day. My favorite is when the house is clean. Kids are happily playing. My husband is smiling and I have something cold to SIT DOWN and drink. (Most of the time that is a dream) but every once and awhile becomes reality.

I couldn't agree more, Cheryl! A belated welcome to you! [smilie=th_bb20]

Guest candlefreak

Hi everyone! My name is Shannon and I have been a lurker here for awhile and just started posting now and then in the past few weeks. I figured I better introduce myself! I have been addicted to candles for the past 6 years or so and just over the past year have really gotten into tarts. Now that I have found this forum, I have SO many companies I want to try! LOL

Shannon