The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Past Introductions

Guest Anonymous

Hi all! I have been reading for a while and finally decided to jump in and start posting. My name is Ms.McSlippyFist and I am from KY. Nice to see all of you it looks like a very nice board. [smilie=th_a194]

[smilie=th_a194]

Welcome Ms.McSlippyFist and everyone else who has recently joined the forum... have fun... your tart/candle collection is sure to grow... :lol:

Guest Anonymous
Welcome to the board-and I gotta ask-how did you come up with your name????

Was wondering the same. Welcome aboard. :)

Guest Anonymous
welcome...I love the greys anatomy sound of your name:)

One of my favorite shows.

I see. I don't watch Grey's Anatomy...probably why I'm out of the loop. Another shocker, LOL. :)

Guest Anonymous
Jenn, Heidi, Peggi, Karla !!!! WELCOME ~ It's hard to keep up with new members, so please forgive me for not saying hello sooner. I'm sorry if I have left anyone off....I hope we all post often and have a lot of fun with this forum. Such nice people on this forum. Maybe someone should do a study on candle and tart lovers to see if statistically, we are kinder, friendlier people. :lol:

You may have something there Boogie!!!

I know for a fact with all of us that love animals have bigger hearts, and have something that people that don't like pets have. They don't know what they are missing do they! So people that don't like candles and tarts really don't know what they are missing either!!!

[smilie=th_bb41]

karla

Guest Anonymous

Hi everyone.

Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Dee and I come from Central NJ. I live with my DH of 15 years and our 2 boys. Robert is 13 and Nicky will be 9 next month. We also have a 7 month old Mi-Ki puppy named Ranger who is named after the NY Rangers. lol

I have been melting tarts for abt 4 years now and buy plenty of them. My favorites are fruity and sweet scents as well as bakery.

I love to shop, scan the internet and presently am a SAHM.

I look forward to chatting with you :P

Welcome, Dee and anyone else who is new that I've overlooked.:P Look forward to hearing everyone's input on scented wax.

Hi Dee! We are a pretty supportive group, we give encouragement to each other frequently - to buy stuff! Welcome to our retail therapy group!

:P

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome!

I am usually known as the "enabler" lol

I love to try new places and cant resist any good sale especially the free shipping ones.

I must have close to 1000 tarts here and I still buy more. I can't help myself :P

Guest Anonymous

I guess it was kind of rude - my starting to post without a proper introduction. Sorry!

My name is Griselda, I'm married, no kids and currently have 8 indoor cats. I work full time so there's not much time for hobbies. But I do counted cross stitch and play the Celtic harp when I have a moment. And I love to garden.

Hi, my name is Sherry and I am from Iowa. I am 59 years old and the mother of a grown daughter. I am a former Home Economics teacher, have had my own business dfor over 20 years and am currently the local manger of a community Senior Center and the Regional manager for 5 others.

I was long a candle fanatic and then tried tarts. Life has not been the same since. In addition I am also into HFO (by the way, a little coconut oil makes it really throw, and currently am getting addicted to wickless candles.

I love all scents and love the feelings, pictures, stories and memories they can evoke. I have ordered from hundreds of etailers but just keep on trying the next one...they really are all so unique.

My most recent craze is body and bath and I can;t seem to get enough!!!

I have been married for 37 years and enjoy our rural home with all of the wildlife which we feed on a regular basis. We are also the proud parents of 3 cats....but they think they are our kids. Cassie Mae is part Maine Coon and Cagney Sue is a gray and white Tabby and Little Sadie is just plain spoiled rotten.

It is so nice to be here. I have always enjoyed being a part of Candlefind. [smilie=th_blij40]