The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

October 2008 Contest: Spooky Scent-sations!

Manly Man Candles-Dad's Gum

Gum in the trick or treat bag and here is the description:

My dad always has three things in his shirt pocket. A pen, and pack of cigarettes, and a bunch of spearmint gum. I salute his not smoking much anymore, and honor his efforts with this new candle- Dad's Gum. It's a great, crisp spearmint smell that will raise your spirits

Guest stardustgirl

Moondance Soap - Cocoa Swirl This one looks and smells good enough to eat! Satisfy your chocolate lovers delight with this fabulous Cocoa swirl concoction, a real soaping treat.

Chocolate candy is something you'd get trick or treating on Halloween

My Skin Soap Studio-Mesopotamia

Description:Features Essential oils of Cocoa absolute, blood orange, clove, lavender, myrrh, folded orange, ylang ylang and patchouli.

Guest stardustgirl

Mountain Madness soap - Happy Hippy (we often get kids dressed in hippie costumes on Halloween)

Guest stardustgirl

MyDarlingBaby (etsy) Halloween shaped soaps "The scent is a Surprise!".

Surprises can be BOO! Scary! which fits Halloween (and buying something with no clue what the scent is can be scary)

Guest Anonymous

Misty Mountain Top Inc - Lavender Mist (there's always lots of mist around the local graveyard in those spooky halloween movies)