The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Ahhh, forgot to mention Harvest Moon Magic from Angie's. I wasn't quite sure about this one, but it was not too spicey. Pretty strong and good!

Guest Anonymous
Michele, maybe Can-Do's hard wax makes a difference in the translation of Lessie's scents. I liked the scent, it was just too light and short-lived. I wish Candle Haven was still in business to try the original version.

[smilie=th_stink] Hi Jason! I can grant your wish. [smilie=th_u51] I have Lessie's (not Can-do's) Haunted House. I don't think patchouli is my thing. I'd be glad to send you one so you can try the original. Email me your addy and I'll send it off to ya.

Melting GHBT's candy corn. Then I'll eat some candy corn. Everyone have a fun and safe halloween.......Boo! :oops:

Hey thanks, that's so sweet of you! Only trouble is, I don't see an option to email you. Are you on the Birthday email list? If so, I have those.

Jason - I have the bullet in my profile clicked to show my email under my posts, but for some reason, it keeps going away. :? I keep putting it back on, tho - should be there now.

Guest Anonymous

Good Day Candle Find Community! Yeah for Saturday ~ its Nov. 1st! wow, things have been moving fast as far my school semesters go....haven't decided what to melt yet, just checkin in, hope everybody enjoyed their night :oops: