The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Not melting this week. I have had company all week and they can't stand any fragrance. The good news is everyone leaves on Sunday and I'm going to turn on every melter I have. I have missed my house smelling so good. But i have been checking in to see what everyone is melting. I'll be back in full force the beginning of the week.

Cat, what does death smell like anyway? ha ha

I could NEVER burn something so vile. Tonight it's YC harvest and another autumn leaves. Just can't get enough.

Cheryl

It actually smelled like dirt-it was pretty vile! I have to confess that I had a whole lot of tarts from there and threw them all out as soon as I smelled the rankness of the two I had in! Of course-they are pretty old so maybe that had something to do with it. Or maybe its the Death that had something to do with it! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Guest Anonymous

Just put Spiced Cranapple Ginger (GHBT's) in the tealight melter - hopefully to compliment the Pei Wei (Asian food if y'all don't have Pei Wei near you) that DH is bringing home for my birthday dinner!

Burned my PI Pumpkin Pie earlier.

Happy Birthday Mom! Did you buy yourself any scented goodies today? We don't have a Pei Wei over here but I love Chinese food!

Cat, I had Zombie on right by the doorway today. DS came in from school and said it smelled like burning sludge. It had to go.

I really like EE's Desolate Forest and the Aged Merlot.

Right now the last tealight that is still burning is under the Cozy C. Sweet Pumpkin.

I'm winding down for the night. [smilie=th_yahoo]

Jason-I have found the Candle Haven Haunted House to have a good throw. I melt it in a tealight melter and have had good results. Yesterday I melted GHBT Haunted Mansion. It was a similar scent and that had a great throw!

Michele, maybe Can-Do's hard wax makes a difference in the translation of Lessie's scents. I liked the scent, it was just too light and short-lived. I wish Candle Haven was still in business to try the original version. The CH tart I replaced it with is 'knock your socks off' strong!

LOL Jule, I like that emoticon! First melts on this Halloween are tropical punch in the bedroom from candles, melts, and more. In the den it's YC fall festival. In the kitchen it's YC autumn woods and acorn harvest from Mama's Country Shed. [smilie=th_yahoo]

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Halloween!

Just put on the second tealights for Cozy Cottage Candy Corn, Crosscreek Candy Corn and Nene's Candy Corn. Want to finish these up so I can put on the last of my Candle Haven Haunted House for this afternoon.

Jason-I think The different wax from Can Do probably affected the throw of the tart. I miss Candle Haven!

[smilie=th_yahoo]

O.K. Here's what I've got on today.

YC - Cinn-ister jar

YC - Purr-Chouli jar

EE - Tannis Root (from Rosemary's Baby movie)...creepy

Blue Gecko - Warm Apple Cider

HoT - Trick or Treat Smell My Feet

I'm home today. This is what happens when I'm left unsupervised. :lol: I really stink up the place.

[smilie=th_yahoo]

TRICKS OR TREATS!!! & HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Today I am melting Everyday Whims Harvest Moon in my living room and Cottage Hill's Rosemary Mint in my family room. Hope everyone has a safe night trick or treating with the little ones. :lol: Myself, I plan to watch some "B" movies on Sci-fi or Chiller.

Happy Halloween All! This morning I'm starting out with YC Cider Web.This is nice.Have to get ready for this evening ,as I will have tons of trick or treaters later.Have a fun safe day everyone.

Happy Halloween! We're all getting ready here too. I swept the porch. DD and I put the carved pumpkins outside and the Halloween candy in a big bowl. Everyone is in a great Halloween mood today!

I'm melting Carol's Pink Licorice and Pumpkin & Sugared Hazlenuts this morning. Later on when those two poop out, I'll melt Candy Corn and Pumpkin Cheesecake. I'm hoping to fit in Celtic Moonspice too.

Have a boo-ti-ful day!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

This morning I have Candle Haven Fall Harvest and Carol's Autumn Magic going. I love both of these scents so much. The Fall Harvest smells a lot like celtic moonspice to me. I am really going to miss Lessie's tarts! I still have a few left.

Not sure what to melt tonight, as we will be in and out for most of the evening (handing out treats, trick or treating with the kids, partying with the neighbors....) I am thinking I will put CH Haunted House in one of my electric melters and forget about it.

Have a great Halloween everyone!

I have Just Right's Patchouli melting. Smells mysterious around here! (Or, like the 70's, depending on how old you are...) :lol:

Now if I could just stay out of the Reese's.

Have a safe Halloween, everyone!

I am melting Yankee's Purr-chouli for Halloween.

Debra - I went to the store this morning to buy some candy for trick or treat. The lady was marking down bags of white chocolate Reeses to $1.25 a bag. I bought three bags for myself because I absolutely love them. I bought other candy to hand out to the kids.