The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Good afternoon everyone....just got back a little bit ago from a field trip to the apple orchard with my little kindergartener and his classmates. We had a blast even though it started off as a very cool morning! The sun came out and helped warm us up. The kids got to go on a hayride, pick a pumpkin, pet and feed goats, sheep and baby chicks too. All the baby animals were sooooooo adorable!!! The kids also had fun climbing big pyramids of hay bales. They should sleep good tonight!

LLVV, great minds think alike girl! I absolutely love a good snowstorm, especially if we are at home and can watch the snow falling! It makes for a very cozy existance. As for the pillars, I do know that you are supposed to "hug" the top portion of the wax as it softens...careful not to burn yourself. Make sure you burn it for a couple of hours to let the wax pool develop too, just like a jar. I use pillars occasionally too. I have one in a rustic lantern and one in a tall hurricane that I like to light in the evenings. I love the pillars from Illume.....they are very fragrant and look pretty too.

Just started a melter with Carol's Farmer's Market and lovin' it.

Gotta go and make myself a cuppa joe before the kiddos get off the school bus!!

Sounds like a wonderful day Aria. My dd has a "cheerleading clinic" after school today. The big girls are putting it on for the grade schoolers, and they get to perform at halftime during the football game on Friday. My kiddo is so excited! I guess I'll be the annoying mom with the video camera at the game.

It is dreary and massive rain here today-melting Frosty Cranberry Wreath-LOL

Innocence-Keona(no throw)

Of course,anything is having a hard time competing with the huge stock pot of stew I'm brewing right now.

Have a great evening all.

Guest Anonymous

My YC Mandarin Cranberry was really good, but didn't last long for some reason :) So I'm going to switch to Autumn Woods (GHBT's) for the rest of the night.

Guest Anonymous

:) Welcome back Sillysmom and Doe!

Count me in as another snow lover! Fall is my fav season, followed very closey by a really snowy winter. [smilie=th_00000020] snow!! Funny how everyone who isn't fond of it scowls at me, tho. Like....I can control the weather?? :lol: They should be glad I can't......or we'd have a lot more! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Melting CFTKR pumpkin & sugared hazelnuts. Mmmmmmmm.....

Still melting my blueberry tarts-

2nd tealights for-

GHBT Blueberry Muffin

Crosscreek Booberry Cupcakes

Cozy Cottage Booberry Bats Over Blue Moons

and 2 YC Blueberry Scone votives

Stills smells great here!

I have Mookie Doodle's Chocolate Chip Cookies going. It smelled good on cold sniff, but after over an hour of melting I don't smell much. I'll probably leave it on anyway, going to bed in a couple of hours anyway....

Primitive Cupboards from Bella's in the kitchen/DR, Clean Sheets from Hodge Podge in the powder room and Vanilla Sandalwood from Everyday Whims in the MB.

Jules, I like Tuscany from Full Moon.

I did not have much going today. I did have some sample melts created for me from Busy Bee - Butterscotch Lemonade. Smells WONDERFUL! I put one on at work and had to turn it off, as the scent was wafting down the hallways and around corners. Doing great at home, too. I definitely need more of these!