The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Welcome back, ladies.

Yesterday's best ones:

Beignet - Bella's

Honey Graham Cracker Crust - Bella's

Spiced Pumpkin Brulee - Blue Gecko

Electric Lime - Blue Gecko

Doe...... [smilie=th_51991986]

First melts of the day are Soy Lovely mango macadamia in two melters...Melissa's brandied pears in the bedroom and in the kitchen blackberry sage from Candles, Melts, and More. [smilie=th_friends]

Good Morning Everyone!

It is going to be a blueberry day-

GHBT Blueberry Muffin (first I am trying from this vendor)

Crosscreek Booberry Cupcakes

Cozy Cottage Boo Berry Bats Over Blue Moons

[smilie=th_friends]

Morning everyone [smilie=th_51991986]

Trying Carol's Christmas Garland this morning. It actually snowed here for about 15 minutes yesterday [smilie=th_friends]

Good Morning..

Today I am melting a new one from Carol, its Raspberry Vanilla Cream..super good thrower and very very yummy!! WOW...she just keeps getting better [smilie=th_friends]

Good morning everyone!

Last night just finished up the Mainstays Gingerbread. Tonight we'll start up something new.

Doe, welcome back friend. Its nice to be back to a happy place, I'm sure you'd agree. [smilie=th_friends]

Good morning!

Joan, did you say snow? You lucky duck! I love snow. There is just something so calming and romantic about a good snow storm.

Today I'm melting Carol'a Vanilla Waffers, a fantastic vanilla...one of her best, and Christmas Pine. I didn't even know that I had this one. I went through my Christmas drawer only to find that I didn't try this one out last year. I guess I got sick with all of the pine type scents by the time I bought it. Anyway, it's great. It's not overpowering but I can definitely smell it. It reminds me of Yankee's Christmas Wreath. I haven't smelled that one in a while so don't quote me on this, but they smell very similar.

I have a pillar from Kohls burning. I've never burned a pillar candle in my life. Can anyone tell me how to burn it. I know jars but have no clue about pillars except that they should never be left unattended. This pillar is really pretty. It's three colors...dark red, orange, and deep purple. It's a mixture of fall scents but I don't think they will throw a lot. I'm just using it for beauty. Anyway, any pillar burning advice would be much appreciated.

Guest Anonymous

This morning I'm still burning my YC Orchard Pear (which is behaving much better now), and just put Pumpkin Ginberbread from GHBT's in the electric melter - it's already giving off some scent and only halfway melted....smells delicious!

Well, LLVV--I can honestly say you are welcome to my share of snow. If it is one thing I hate it is snow. Where we live--snow causes us no end of trouble and usually means we can't get down or rather back up our drive if we do get out. If I never see another snowflake in my life or any more ice I will be truly happy. :P It is nice to know that some people like it, however.

Came home and added Bridgewater French Vanilla in my upstairs bath tealight. I think this is one of my last Bridgewater tarts--they are very good and inexpensive, too.

Still melting Red Velvet Cake from CHC. This is the first time I've melted this scent and I really like it. My grandma used to bake red velvet cakes from scratch and it smells exactly like it! I am headed to work now, but I will change the other melters when I get home this evening. Have a good day, all!

Guest Doe

Sillysmom- Yes, I agee its nice to be back to a happy place : )

Today is Busy Bee- Chocolate Creme Brulee- nice but not my kind of scent will change out later after all my phone calls.

GHBT-Bermuda Triangle in master bedroom

Guest Anonymous

When I got back from the gym my Gingerbread Pumpkin was still strong but didn't smell quite the same as it did when I left.....so I've switched that melter to YC's Mandarin Cranberry (never melted this one before). I also started my Pumpkin Patch candle - Trying to use it up!