The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Jules-Glad to hear your son is on the mend.

Just started the afternoon melts.

Busy Bee-Granny's olde tyme country pumpkin recipe

Cozy Cottage-Pumpkin Cookies

:lol:

DD and I just returned from the playground. I have Carol's Harvest Days melting again. It's just like YC's version.

Evening melts are Norman's moonlit path in two melters...not getting anything from this...might change it right out, and Angie's Harvest Thyme in the bedroom.

Melting CFTKR's "My Retreat" in the bathroom. This is definitely one I will reorder -- soft and "spa" like; Friendship tea from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts in Living room, also very nice; and Spiced Cider w/ Chestnuts and also from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts in the kitchen - nice Autumn scent. Hope everyone has a terrific Friday night!

Patsy

:lol:

Guest Anonymous

Jules - Happy Birthday to your son! Hope he's feeling lots better! :lol:

Melting Bella's cinnamon oatmeal buns. Yummmm!

Thank you. He will be 9 next week.

Debra, my Santa Fe is light too. I started with one cube and then added another.

It smells good but not as strong as I remembered. :lol:

Guest Anonymous
Evening melts are Norman's moonlit path in two melters...not getting anything from this...might change it right out, and Angie's Harvest Thyme in the bedroom.

Dabba, I tried a very small (4 tarts) order from Norman's Naturals and got nothing from any of them.....

I'm melting Haunted House from Can-Do right now, and upstairs it's Heaven from GHBT's. That's where I've landed this afternoon - won't even bore y'all with how many melts I went through earlier trying to find something that worked today....

For this evening it is the new Eggnog from Yankee--this is giving off a tremendous and wonderful smelling throw. Upstairs it is Mainstays Gingerbread--another great scent.

I'm so glad to hear that about the eggnog. I was wondering about it.

I didn't care for the Busy Bee Lemon Bundt Cake (dumped it)

switched to Busy Bee Warm Vanilla Sugar (sample)

Tonight's melts are Melissa's Twigs and Berries-very good. Pumpkin Spice from YC. Not getting as much as I hoped from this one. Lessie's co-co lavender. Very strong!

I have to agree with Nancy. The longer and longer that I melted Egg Nog, the better it got. I'm sold on it but Carol's smells exactly the same (maybe not as strong but I can't remember since it's been a while since I melted hers although I have a stockpile of this scent).

I couldn't smell the Pumpkin Spice Latte so off it went. I'm in heaven right now melting Cafe Vienna. It's delicious! Has anyone melted Pumpkin Spice Latte yet? I think someone was raving about it. If so, what melter did you use? I'm using my 24 watt one and I could smell lots of spice when I stuck my nose over the bowl but that was it. I'm curious if my tea light burner, which I'm in love with again, would do a better job.

I'm off to watch TV with DH. Good night!

Good ones I melted yesterday:

7 Layers Bars - Almost Country

Brown Sugar Pecan - Almost Country

Lemon Poundcake & Raspberry Sauce - AromaSoy

Ginger Lime - Bella's

ETA: Clear Blue Skies - Honeydreamz. They are now OOB, but this melt did really well yesterday.