The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

I did'nt have much luck with the pumpkin crunch from Angel Made Scents but now I've got her Chocolate Cream Cupcake going and it's wonderful! My whole house smells like a chocolate factory! It's tempting me. That's not good! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Welcome back Trep - hope your vist w/your dad was a nice one!

Melting MD's cinnamon bread pudding. Wow. :lol: I may just have to get in the kitchen and whip up some of the real thing. :P

Front Porch - Santa's Whiskers ( the biggest surprise of my week)

this is so much better than the cold sniff was. It will be a re-order.

Also later tonight:

Bella Bug - Jelly Donut

Busy Bee - Blue Sugar

After reading about other's reorganizing, I sorted out a bit too. I have a few older tarts that I want to enjoy and use up soon.

Hi everyone, I'm very sad to say that my cousin Joseph passed away this afternoon. Its just a terrible ending to this tragedy. I thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers while he was in the hospital, it meant so much to me. Thanks again.

Linda

Guest Doe

Just wanted to stop in to let you all know my mom passed away this evening. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers, it really meant so much to me. I know my life will never be the same without my mom here to talk to but I know she is in a better place.

Lighting the blue and sending out lots of positive energy to everyone who needs it...

For the past two days I've been melting Haunted Heart from Cozy Cottage, which I received as a freebie. The scent is awesome, I love it! I'm hoping I can reorder - she doesn't have any available now...

Today I'm melting Can-Do's Grandpa. There's a tobacco note in it that I'm not crazy about. Eileen - I'm getting a good throw from this melt using a stacked tealight melter.

My deepest sympathy to Doe and Linda. May God grant you both, along with your families, comfort and strength.

anabasset, thank you for the suggestion. I will try my next melt in my tealight melter, even though my daughter told me I was not to play with matches anymore. However, I did get a fairly strong scent from her Spiced Patchouli, which had a strong, pungent, spicy odor which I did not care for. But I'm not giving up on her tarts. Will try the tealight.

Also melted Victoria's Vanilla Sandalwood which I liked.

Linda and Doe - I am very sorry for your losses. I know these have to be difficult times for you and your families.

Good ones from yesterday:

Cotton Socked Feetsies - Grumpy Girl

Da Bomb - Grumpy Girl

Lemon Meringue - Heartland Herb

Christmas Party - HoT

Cafe in Paris - HoT

Linda and Doe--please know you have my heartfelt sympathy at this time. I have lost a young cousin myself in tragic circumstances and my mother passed away 5 years ago, so I know what both of you are going through. In time things do get easier but it is very hard to say goodbye to those we love. Nancy

Linda- I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers

Doe-I am so sorry for the loss of your mom. It's very difficult to lose a parent. I will keep your family in my prayers.

When our loved ones pass, it's like they have walked from one room to the next, and will be waiting for use to join them someday. Remember that they are only a thought away. God Bless

Sharon