The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Mpfand- the pistachio pudding is kinda hard to explain. I guess I didn't really think about what pistachios smell like [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] But it is a great scent and smells really good though, kinda sweet.

Mish

Hi Everyone! You all are so lucky with your yummy scents! I'm on vacation and have nothing melting. We're having a great time. DD is exhausted and DH is getting some soda. I just wanted to say hello to my scented buddies.

Have a great time on your vacation, LLVV!

I can't get enough of the Grandmaws Pie Crust, from the Ebay seller (pouredfromtheheart)!!! Burning that scent in the jar candle and the tarts, LOVE IT!!!!

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

My good ones from yesterday:

Muscadine Vine - Buggytown

Pumpkin Pie - Buggytown

Cinco de Mayo - Bella's

Blue Sugar - Bella's

Lilac Blossoms - Blue Gecko. Super strong and quite authentic.

Hot Apple Pie - Bloomwick

Guest stardustgirl
My good ones from yesterday:

Muscadine Vine - Buggytown

Pumpkin Pie - Buggytown

Cinco de Mayo - Bella's

Blue Sugar - Bella's

Lilac Blossoms - Blue Gecko. Super strong and quite authentic.

Hot Apple Pie - Bloomwick

"B" vendors seemed to be popular yesterday! :lol:

I've seen a lot of "blue" scents lately... what's that note? I know the Pink ones are sweeter.

Starting today with CBV Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee... nice and strong! It had to mask the wood stain smell for me, and it does so admirably.

Good morning! So far, it's cookie jar from hodge podge in the kitchen, and bubbling brew from keona candles in the computer room. I have to say, I've been impressed so far with these little bitty tarts. They definitely pack a punch!

My puppy was not feeling well last night, and was throwing up and pretty much just laying down all night. I took him out first thing this morning, and he's back to his normal obnoxious self. I never thought I'd be so glad to see an annoying puppy again. LOL!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

:lol:

Good Morning All!

Got Can Do's Deja Vu burning all over and I love it! Perfect for this cold morning!

Yesterday I tried CFTKR Banana Spice Bread and it was DELICIOUS!! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Starting off burning my YC Pumpkin Patch candle. I'm very irritated by it though. I started this one Oct. 1 and it was doing well. Fairly quick to get to a full melt pool, decent scent (I don't find any YC's to be very strong in general but this one did fine.) But our temperature has dropped slightly - especially in the early mornings when I do pretty much my only candle burning - and it seems like the candle performance dropped just as fast as the temperature. All of a sudden it won't melt to the edge...Not serious tunneling but I do have to fiddle with the wax to keep it moving. It has now been two hours and it's still not to the edge, and I can barely smell it.

It's so weird how the slightest little variation in temperature can make such a difference in wax. If I hadn't known already that just a few days ago this candle was good, I'd think it was a total dud if today was the first burn. :lol:

Good Morning!

Second tealights for YC Autumn Wreath in 2 melters.

momuvtwo-The same thing happened to me last week with the YC Pumpkin Pie candle. Bring it back. I explained to the salesgirl that it started out fine the first few burns and then would not burn to the edges. She said it happens sometimes and some candles are just defective.

:lol:

Good morning!

Heidi, awwww! Otis is a cutie...I wanna smooch his face!!! My kids love that movie "Milo and Otis"....have you ever seen it....it's very cute.

mom, sorry to hear about your YC jar....bummer. I must admit I've had really good luck with Yankee jars as long as I trim the wick and let it burn long enough each time I light it.

Today, I am melting Santa's Whiskers from Front Porch....I know, it's only October, but I was really in the mood for this scent. I love the combo of sugar cookies and pine.

Hi Everyone! You all are so lucky with your yummy scents! I'm on vacation and have nothing melting. We're having a great time. DD is exhausted and DH is getting some soda. I just wanted to say hello to my scented buddies.

Hey LLVV, have a great time on your vacation. Where are ya?

Last night it was Pomegranate from CHC, could barely smell a thing, already out of the melter after 1 tealight.

Today, I am melting Santa's Whiskers from Front Porch....I know, it's only October, but I was really in the mood for this scent. I love the combo of sugar cookies and pine.

Aria, I love that scent! The sugar cookies really mellow out the pine. You reminded me that I need to order more for the holidays. Oh, and some great sounding new scents were just added. May have to order a few of those, too. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Heidi, very cute pup! I love puppies! (Can you tell?)

Today will be a long work day, taking Kountry Light's (not to be confused with Country Lights) Gingerberry to the office.

Good Morning! I love your puppy Heidi! Too cute!

It is so cold here this morning-I am freezing! So out went all the melters, and I now have enough candles going to make me feel like I am heating the house!

Heavenleigh Scents-Strudel N' Spice

HI-Brown Sugar & Berries

MB-Pomegranate

Soy Lovely-Coconut and Lemongrass

Bean Pod-Clarity

Eucalyptus votive from someone I can't remember

3 Triple layer things from Mainstays-one is in the dreamy desserts,one is vanillas, one is cherries

You think I have enough candles going?or should I add a dozen more? [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Heidi ~ Otis is such a cute puppy! Thanks for posting the pic! My big baby doggie (40 lbs) loves my bread scents. He stays right by my door whenever I melt a bread scent. I had a breadathon melt for him last night. Fresh Bread from Crosscreek and Can-Do, Zucchini Bread from Dew Drops, Front Porch,Crosscreek, and Salt Creek Primitives.

Melting Tuscaderos Peppermint Ice, and LOL's White Chocolate Peppermint and Christmas Kitchen this morning.

Hope everyone has a great day! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Melting Cottage Hill's Aloha Pineapple in the kitchen (wonderful); in the LR - Tuscadero's Angel (splendid) and in BR Vanilla Lime by Cheryl's Candles (nice).

Last night changed to CFTKR's "Fall Festival" in 3 melters; a happy, Indian Summer type scent.

Patsy

[smilie=th_bighug-1]