The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

We are heading out in a bit. I only have one melter going with Can_Do's Mimi's House.

Last nights melts were so strong, they overpowered me. They also clashed in the worst way.

CYS Bahia Honda and

CH Haunted House

It was like Haunted Key West.

This morning I have just had the windows open since before dawn, trying to clear the air and start fresh later today. I like both scents, but it was all just too much.

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Guest stardustgirl
Last nights melts were so strong, they overpowered me. They also clashed in the worst way.

CYS Bahia Honda and

CH Haunted House

It was like Haunted Key West.

Hee hee heeee!!! I'll bet some of the old places down there probably are haunted.

I think it's going to be a Pumpkin Vanilla day (CBV) in here. The living room and kitchen are still undecided...

Guest Anonymous

Its a nice cool day here, too - was down to 37 degrees this morning when I got up. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Wish I could bottle & send some cool to all you wishing for a little less hot temps.

Last evening's melt was MD's Blow out the candles - really good! This morning is Can-Do's baked pumpkin, one of my fav's!

NIce and cool here, too, although nowhere near 37. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] We had rain overnight and it's still cloudy and breezy. I have all of the windows open and the fresh air smells so good I almost didn't turn on my melters. [smilie=th_a194] I love mornings like this, but we don't get them very often here in Vegas. Melting Apple Cinnamon from Mookie Doodle.

Well, turns out Daisy has a doggie virus. They gave her a couple of injections and she's much much better today. I hate it when she gets sick!!! We spent a quiet day at home yesterday and I was really able to fully enjoy 'Mimi's House'. Nothing wrong with that!

Today I've got Nene's Autumn Leaves melting. I wasn't impressed with the cold smell, but it smells wonderful melting.

Guest stardustgirl

Added Soyful Expressions Pumpkin Cheesecake to the kitchen, and re-melting Nene's Vanilla Hazelnut Cream in the living room because I could still detect some scent to it (I like to squeeze out every last bit!)

I added Carol's Country Kitchen in My Family room

Finishing up YC Evening Air in the little bathroom. Getting ready to switch out to YC Purrchouli, MEOW. Have a great, fall afternoon!!/ Kim

Dumped Apple Cinnamon. Good scent, just didn't last very long. In the two downstairs burners I now have Candy Corn from Illuminescents.

I am melting my first YC Amber Glow today.

I also pulled out my YC 14w Halloween melter - was not expecting much in the way of throw, but I am melting a YC Tropical Vanilla on it - and it is doing a good job!

it's hot here again today...I've melted neNe's brown sugar spice cookie, mainstays pumpkin spice, YC buttercream, and YC hazelnut coffeee. I haven't gotten much of a throw from any of them :shock:

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Cranberry Cocktail and Caramelized Apple Praline. Both of them are wonderful.

I'm melting from CFTKR Welcome Home. This scent is so powerful. it smells like Hot Maple Toddy from Candleberry Candle Co. only better and long lasting. I have melted just this one all day and my whole house smells great. Its a very cozy warming scent. It will be included in my next order.

The kicker is this one was a freebie. Good work Carol !

Guest Anonymous

This evening's melt is YC mulling spices. Really like this one! To me, it reminds me of other vendors' apple jack & peel. Yum!

Everyone, have a good night's sleep! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]