The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Heart2Heart

October 2008 Contest

Guest stardustgirl

Squee!!!!

I've been out all day, and what a fantastic thing to come home to! I really was hoping to win this one because they are vendors I've not tried. I had a blast playing.

:)

[smilie=th_yahoo] [smilie=th_yahoo] [smilie=th_yahoo]

[smilie=snoopy] [smilie=snoopy] [smilie=snoopy] [smilie=snoopy] [smilie=snoopy] [smilie=snoopy] [smilie=snoopy]

[smilie=th_yahoo] [smilie=th_yahoo] [smilie=th_yahoo]

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

eta: I didn't see an email for Christina... is she just "admin@" here?

Guest stardustgirl

Hee! Thanks Jules.

Just wait 'til this stuff is delivered. If it's the UPS or USPS guy, he'll witness me doing the happy dance. The FedEx guy bolts back to his truck too fast. I swear for years I only saw his arm on the steering wheel of the truck through our tree branches. I finally saw him face to face earlier this year when I had to sign for something.

Too funny! I can only imagine you hopping around the room as you read the news that you won! Hi fiving mom and dad,smooching the dog! Am I close? Congrats on the win-you definitely deserve it! Have fun with your new smellies-and don't tackle the mail guy! :shock: [smilie=th_ecd36868] :P

Guest stardustgirl

Cyn - got it, thanks!

Cat - you're close! I'm not sure the 'rents processed the info since they're glued to televised sports and the response to anything is "uh-huh... that's great". I could say the house was afire and it'd be the same, LOL!

Congrats Stardust! I hope you enjoy your goodies. You are just too funny and cute. I get an "uh huh" from my DH whenever I am talking about wax. There must be a lot of laughter in your house 24/7. :lol: