The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest stardustgirl

Walk-in-the-Woods

WHEWW~~Know what you mean Fleur17, I received my Christmas samples today, and they are airing out also. Wow, there is a serious STRONG pine smell~~they all smell the same, it's really strong. Will have to try them out over the weekend!!!

I hope these are better than the Trick or Treat ones that i got (the freebies), the only one I really liked in the mix was the Pecan Pie.

becky... I had to separate them and put them in my laundry room :? ... ha... they were taking over my dining room where I had them sitting on a shelf... they do smell a lot alike now... hoping that separating them will help them regain their own scent (so to speak)... they are strong.... melted the Gingerbread Cookies this morning... it was a little sharp... will try another one in a few days once they "rest" :cry:

Me too, going to wait a few days. I just wasn't too crazy about the free ones I received. Like i said, The Pecan Pie was nice, and the Apple Pie was nice, didn't like the others at all. These seem to be really strong. Will try them this weekend for sure.

:?

Individual....little small cubes in little tiny ziplocs bags. They all smell the same to me, since that piney one is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO strong. I have them all separated on my kitchen counter, and i can smell that pine smell EVERYWHERE!! Going to wait a few days to try them.

Guest stardustgirl

I'm still waiting on mine. After reading these posts I'm wondering if I can stop listening for the mailman and just wait until I can smell them wafting from the mailbox! :?

I'm still waiting on mine. After reading these posts I'm wondering if I can stop listening for the mailman and just wait until I can smell them wafting from the mailbox! :?
:cry: :lol:

I agree with the rest, wow these Winter scents are insanely strong. They have some unplaceable overwhelming scent. I'm hoping they just need time to cure, although they are not soft at all, they are so hard two of mine crumbled in the packing envelope!

If these don't calm down they may be tossed!

I already received my free ones, i chose the trick or treat scents, and didn't like any of them, except the Pecan Pie, and the Apple Pie was just alright. Didn't like any of the others AT ALL :?

I think I am actually going to pitch these piney ones, i think there are 2 of them that have that smell......and i don't like it. I sell Gold Canyon Candles, and we have a Holiday Wreath that is wonderful....these to me smell like Pine Sol.

Guest Anonymous

I also ordered the winter sampler and hate to be negative with my first evaluation. Their promotion and speed was so good I really wanted to like them. Like the rest of you, mine were crumbled and smelled like pine-sol. The ginger cookie when melted smelled like cloves, the Christmas cookie, like play dough and the pine when melted didn't improve. The strange thing was that I could only smell them within 6 ft from the melters using 14 and 24 watts. Maybe my sense of smell was numb by then.

CandleDippers has a scent called "Walk in the Woods"

Walk in the Woods- Very clean and fresh. Light florals under a sweet pine.

It's not an exact match of the one you're looking for, but it smells very good.

Guest stardustgirl

It's Baaa-aaaack!!!

I got a newsletter from Candle-Licious today and they mentioned they've got Walk In The Woods again.

Guest stardustgirl

You're welcome!

I'm always happy to help someone else spend their money.

:P

I'm going to be ordering soon too - I need some peppermint!