The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
floridamom03

"Hello" from Indianapolis

Hello: My name is Kim and I luv candles. It's a full-time job changing scents!!!. I live in Indy, with hubby, kitties, and my 2 awesome sons. Ryan is a senior at Purdue and Seth graduated HS in May . He is "searching" for his life's path and became employed as of today- PT. I love earthy, woodsy, fall, winter scents. Most florals do a number to my head. I look forward to sharing all that is "well and good" in the candle world, and other worlds. Greetings: KIm

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Hey Kim..this place is great!! and full of helpful information, get ready to spend..haha!!

Glad you are here!!

Guest stardustgirl

Welcome Kim!

You wouldn't happen to be the person who buys 1500 tarts at a time at the Yankee store in Castleton, would you? LOL! I'm in Indy too, and just heard that from someone at the Yankee by me (west).

Stardustgirl

Wow- I only wish it was me. I live about a mile from the Greenwood Mall. I used to go to the Yankee store there, but now i am concentrating on web retailers. Thanks for the welcome!!

KIM