The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest stardustgirl

Hello!

Guest Anonymous

My name is Debbie and I live in Kentucky. I discovered Candlefind while searching for a company with the quality of Yankee, but not the price. Needless to say, I'm not saving any money with all the great recommendations here. But it sure is fun!

Guest Anonymous
:lol: Debbie ! Yup - you'll find lots of great places for buying new smellies here. Welcome - have fun!

Welcome to the board! This is definitely not a money saving place but you'll have some good smelling fun.

Hi Debbie, Glad you joined, It's great fun here. No you won't save any money but you really can't put a price on enjoyment. That's what I tell my husband anyway.

Guest Anonymous

Thank you for your kind welcomes. I celebrated joining by placing a candle order. It was just the right thing to do.

Welcome to the thriftiest bunch around! We all love to save money around here-just look at the sales thread!! With what you'll save on each order-you can place 2 more! When you look at it that way-you can easily justify another order,and another, and another... :P

Guest Anonymous

Jules, after reading the review for Soy Lovely's Long Island Pastry I knew that was what I needed to go with morning coffee. Also added a few tarts to try.

Patsy, thanks for the address, I'll give it a look.