The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Grape Scent wanted....

Sangria by Mia Bella is a good grapey scent-its strong. Aroma Soy had a good one too-but I doubt she has any of it left. I guess it doesn't hurt to check before she closes...

Have you ordered from Harvest Glow? They have a new Cabernet scented candle, it's pretty good. We do fundraisers at my work with this company, actually have one going on right now. Wonderful place to buy soy candles [smilie=th_bb20]

I am no expert with grape or wine scents, but I really liked Aged Merlot from Evening Eclipse. It's more of a deep mine scent than a fruity grape drink.

It was a sample, and ended up being my favorite from the whole order.

I am no expert with grape or wine scents, but I really liked Aged Merlot from Evening Eclipse. It's more of a deep mine scent than a fruity grape drink.

It was a sample, and ended up being my favorite from the whole order.

Forgot about that one-got that sample too-it's a good wine as opposed to grape.

If you're looking for a Kool-Aid kind of grape smell, try Pure Integrity's. It's the best I've ever smelled. I don't like YC's Vineyards either but it's a pretty candle.

Julestones- did you like other scents from evening eclipse? I think I might place an order with them, the Aged Merlot looks good, but shipping costs are a bit pricey on just a few things. Did you find any other keepers?

Thanks for the ideas!

I've had a good experience with EE. I liked Thirst, Bathory, The Hunger. I just ordered more for Halloween. I got Grey Matter, Bat, Zombie. well a bunch more. I got the assortment. Some were re-orders. I wanted more Merlot and Vlad is good. It has some Merlot in it. I'll report back on the new one's I'm trying. They are good and strong too. imo

Guest Anonymous
Anyone aware of a great Grape or Vineyard winey scent? I have tried YC's vineyards, but its too artificial for me.

Did you ever find one that you really liked? Just curious, I like that type of scent too.

Guest scentedstamper

Just to let you know, Gold Canyon will have a "grape" candle in their Heritage line coming out in the new catalog in January.

Sheryl

Guest stardustgirl

I melted Candles By Victoria Christmas Cabernet last week and it was a good strong grape. I put it on my "would buy again" list.

I haven't found quite the right one yet. I tried Christmas Cabernet by LOL and Cabernet by CHC. I retried vineyard(it is growing on me). I have EW-sicillian merlot to try, too. Once I get my bizzy's order and find out if I have room for another candle I think I will have to shell out the money for pure integrity's grape (and maybe a vanilla cappucino after the great vanilla review on the homepage of cf).

Oh, and thane everyone for the more recent selections. I may have to try md's grape expectations. I bought a sampler and found most scents to be weak, but maybe just a ten pack of a single scent would be worth it.

Scented-I'm looking forward to gc's new catalog. I will definitely try their grape. I've wanted to try them for awhile!