The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Guest tammye

Heart that is great news about your DH coming home. You know there will always be more sales coming up and being with him was so much more important than a sale.

At home it's YC sunwashed linen going in two melters. Here at school I am burning a Cottage Hills maple sugar candle...probably would do better in a smaller room.

Debra, I have tried a lot of tranquil temptations scents. They are palm wax, and I really like them. what web site have you been looking at? i haven't been able to locate them on ebay which is where I originally ordered.

So glad your sweetie is coming home Heart! That is fabulous news!

This morning I put on CFTKR-Rock Candy

Verry Cherry-Can Do

These two scents are mingling very nicely-great morning wake up!

Have a wonderful day.

Heart, so glad your husband is doing better and will be home soon.

Still melting Prairie Kitchen from Front Porch. It's so strong I only need it in one burner downstairs.

:P

Today I am melting Carols Royal Vanilla, its for a dear friend who entered back into the classroom today!! Thinking of you, Maurie, hope you have a great 1st day back!!

This scent is awesome...YUM!! :oops:

Heart2Heart, I'm so happy to hear that your DH is coming home soon. :oops:

Trep, I'm gonna get some of that Wild Huckleberry. Is there a sweetness to it or is it straight berry?

Today I'm melting Candle Haven - Sweet Maple & Wood Flowers

and Full Moon - pillar - Jamaican Spice

both so good

Jules/trep - how is the huckleberry different than blackberry? I don't think I have ever smelled a melt in that flavor - only the real thing! (Those are yummy treats here in the mountains of the Pacific NW, Jason, where it does sometimes feel like the North Pole!)

Dabba - I did a google search and that site came up with a link. Don't know if it is the same company? The site appeared open, but only text (no pics) kept coming up. Wonder if it is the same one?

Today is still cool, will warm up by the weekend.

Melting Vanilla Voodoo, Tuscadero.

Jules/trep - how is the huckleberry different than blackberry? I don't think I have ever smelled a melt in that flavor - only the real thing! (Those are yummy treats here in the mountains of the Pacific NW, Jason, where it does sometimes feel like the North Pole!)

Dabba - I did a google search and that site came up with a link. Don't know if it is the same company? The site appeared open, but only text (no pics) kept coming up. Wonder if it is the same one?

Today is still cool, will warm up by the weekend.

Melting Vanilla Voodoo, Tuscadero.

I'm only going by my Huckleberry candle scent. It is Huckleberry, Vanilla Pod and fresh Sugar Cane. To my nose, the Huckleberry is more of a bright, tart/sweet fresh scent where Blackberry can lean towards a more heavy, jam type scent. (I like blackberry too )

Good afternoon!

Heart, great news about your DH coming home this week.....that is so great.

Melting Primitive Cupboards from Bella's ..... I really like this scent a lot....too bad I won't be ordering any more from there.

This afternoon I'm melting Plum Rhubarb from Carol (mmm...a favorite) and will be melting Baked Cake later on. If anyone is a Zucchini Bread fan you may want to look at Carol's website. She just listed a couple of interesting zucchini bread mixes. I've only tried the Pumpkin Zucchini bread and it's awesome! I just bought the Apple Zucchini Bread and Cranberry Zucchini Bread today.

I have a couple of YC votives burning...Red Apple Wreath, Autumn Wreath, and Farmhouse Apple.

Did anyone get the new YC catalog? It's gorgeous! There is also a couple for buy 2 large jars, get 1 free.

Enjoy your afternoon.

Thanks LLVV, I'm a hugh zucchini bread fan. A blend would be blissful. by Carol you mean CFTKR, right? or am I totally off? :oops:

I got the new YC catalog too. I've started keeping them so I can compare different year's offerings down the road just for fun. I have one from last December.

I have a bunch of different vendors and scents going; From Can-Do its Sugar Butt, from Candle Haven (my last one boo hoo) Sweet Maple & Wood Flowers and Country Christmas from CFTKR and I just put on Ohio Gift Shop from Grandma's Homebrewed tarts. They all smell really good together.

Hi everyone! I haven't gotten to melt anything yet today, since I've been at the hospital since 9:00 this morning. Seth, my 4 year old, has a bad infection on his big toe (most likely MRSA again). So, we've been in the ER most of the day. The dr. gave him this freaky medicine that didn't put him out, but made him pretty much a zombie. Poor little kid. But, the toe is drained, the culture has been sent off, and I have 2 prescriptions to fill. Keep him in your prayers, if you don't mind. It's hard to convince a 4 year old that he can't run around like usual. Right now, he's zonked out on the couch because of the drugs, and the nurse told me he'd probably be out most of the day. I hope he does get some good sleep, because he was awake most of the night crying.

Anyway, I'm home now, but still not melting, since I need to run to Wally World to get Seth's medicines. Hopefully I'll get to enjoy my tarts and relax later on this afternoon/evening.

Heart - I'm so thrilled to hear that your dh will be coming home soon!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful day!

For the rest of the day it is a White Barn Heirloom Apple candle in the bath and a YC Candied Apple tart in the main area. Love apple scents, especially at this time of the year. I re did my fall decorations and incorporated more apple stuff into it. I like this a lot better than what I had up before. So, of course, I had to make the house smell like apples. :)

Later on I will light my new HL Fresh Apple candle upstairs.