The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Afternoon melt is celtic moonspice from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts. This was a freebie clamshell! I'm hoping my teenage company is leaving soon. One of them even told me I needed to go to the grocery store!!! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm hoping my teenage company is leaving soon. One of them even told me I needed to go to the grocery store!!! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

:lol:

Guest Anonymous

Well, Im trying out some Mainstay(?) tarts from Wal-mart. I have Mulled Cider (nice scent), Hazelnut Creme (my favorite so far), and Pumpkin Pie Spice (put 2 tarts in my warmer). So far so good...not to shabby for .33 a piece.

Oatmeal Cookies ran its course so out it went. Now have Prairie Kitchen from Front Porch in the kitchen and LR.

I couldn't wait any longer, either and decorated for fall but it is 94 here so fall seems a long way off. Supposed to be 79 on Friday so will look forward to that.

I just changed the melter out to Yankee Simply Home Red Apple and I have a YC Macintosh tealight in the bath. In the other bath I have YC Vanilla Caramel. It smells good in here. Have a great evening everyone.

Dabba......I know what that's like! Our children (all 6 of them) were teenagers at the same time!!! It was like one big party all the time!

Oatmeal Cookies ran its course so out it went. Now have Prairie Kitchen from Front Porch in the kitchen and LR.

Love that Prairie Kitchen.

My blueberry scents are still going and still appealling so I'll keep them on for the night - maybe a half tart more to boost them up a bit.

edit to add. I switched out Blue Like Jazz and put in Weekend in Maine from Pure Scents. (more blueberries - I must be in some kind of mood)

Pretty chilly here, it was 36 degrees last night!

Tried the Vanilla Mainstays - not much scent... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Moved on to Cottage Hill - Lime Basil

Bridgewater - Sunscape ( pretty old, but still smelly)

Just wanted to say I am pleasantly surprised with my YC Vanilla Caramel tart I have going. In years past, I could never get much throw out of this scent but someone had told me they've improved it and they were right. It is coming out of the upstairs bath which is fairly large and wafting over the entire house--it smells really good mixing with the apple. Just thought some of you who like this sort of scent would want to know you can actually smell it now. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Dabba - have you tried other scents of theirs? I have trouble with the website - it often loads without the pictures...but some of the scents, like pineapple sage, are unusual!

Hello everyone...I got home to a wonderful package from Crosscreek..oh my these new fall scents are awesome!!!

Tonight I am melting Deana's wonderful Autumn Spice..I will need a bag of this wonderful scent!! Bring on Fall..I can't wait!! Thinking of decorating also..maybe this weekend!!

Have a great night!!

Just wanted to say I am pleasantly surprised with my YC Vanilla Caramel tart I have going. In years past, I could never get much throw out of this scent but someone had told me they've improved it and they were right. It is coming out of the upstairs bath which is fairly large and wafting over the entire house--it smells really good mixing with the apple. Just thought some of you who like this sort of scent would want to know you can actually smell it now. [smilie=th_drinks]

Nancy, thanks for letting us know about the Vanilla Caramel. I tried it before a long while ago and couldn't smell it at all. I will have to try it again. Also, I'm so itching to put out my fall decorations. I got some new stuff at Hobby Lobby last week and I can hardly stand it! I keep trying to wait, but I fear I may cave.

Debra, 36 degrees! Where are you, the North Pole? I'm jealous of your chilliness!

DH is coming home this week, so I need to stock up on Vanilla, breads and some good bakery scents. [smilie=th_bounce]

Looks like I missed the sales, but it was more important I was with him. [smilie=th_drinks]

Melted Brown Bag cake bake, Norman's Cinnamon Sticky Buns and dumped those.

Melting Crosscreek's Banana Cream Pie, Can-Do and Candlelicious Very Vanillas, and Pure Scents Birthday Cake.

These are all very good, but must order some authentic ones fast!

Absolutely loving all of Crosscreek scents, just need to order more!

[smilie=th_create]

Jason--that Vanilla Caramel that I started at about 3 PM yesterday was still going strong all night and I could still smell it at 3:30 this morning when I turned it off. Hard to believe, I know for this scent but it was strong and good.

This morning it is Huckleberry Layne Wild Huckleberry--wonderful scent. Have a great day everyone. [smilie=th_drinks]

Good morning everyone!!

Heart, glad to hear your husband is coming home this week!

So far this morning I have Busy Bees Pink Frosting melting, left over from last night. After I get the kids to school I'll get more melting.

Have a great day!

Sharon

This morning it's Carmel Marmalade Danish from Front Porch. Heart..so glad your Husband is coming home and doing well.