The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

I hadn't felt much like burning candles or tarts while I was going through the chemo and radiation but now that it is over I really am enjoying my scents once again. So today I burned my "Leaves" candle from BBW for awhile in the living room and one of Cheryl's aromatherapy tarts (Lavender) in the br and later burned 3 Cottage Hill Creations tarts that are nifty -- 2 in a scent called Harvest, and another in Maw Maw's Apple Butter -- both scents were yummy,

Patsy

[smilie=cloud_9] .

Good morning everyone!

Heidi, I hope you and your family get over your colds quickly!

I am not melting yet, only burning a Macintosh votive. I hope to go to Yankee today with my coupon. Hopefully they have some tarts and votives left for me [smilie=cloud_9]

Have a nice day!

Sharon

Edited to add: I just put Busy Bees Vanilla Buttercream Crunch in the melter. Yummy!

It's Dabbadooey's birthday. Happy Birthday Dabba!

I'm not melting yet. It's still cool here this morning so a friend is coming over to go walking. I love mornings.

Happy Birthday Dabba! Have a great day!

This morning I am melting Christmas Cookie. I will get Strawberry Vapors going once the Christmas Cookie is done. Downstairs I'm melting Florida Pound Cake.

Have a wonderful morning.

Happy birthday Dabba! Have a great day!

This morning, it's lavender & chamomile from bay village store in the living room, and pink sugar cake from crosscreek in the computer room. The other melters are being iced, but I'll get them going shortly.

Have a wonderful day!

Heidi--hope you are feeling better today.

Thanks Nancy! My poor family sure has had a time of it this summer, between colds, bad backs, and mrsa. Whew! Hopefully this fall and winter we'll all be healthy. I'm feeling a bit better. The kids and I are taking it easy this week with our school work, so that takes a load off my shoulders.

I just started snickerdoodle from hodge podge in the kitchen. I love this scent! But, gosh, does it ever make me want to bake cookies. LOL!

Heidi, hope everyone is now on the mend!

Dab - "You would cry too, if it happened to you! " [smilie=th_12E9EC16] (Suppose the 'youngsters' have a clue what this is about?? ) Have a good one!

Today - Basil, Sage and Mint simmer oil

Chelez - Coconut

Good Morning-hope you are having a lovely birthday Dabba!

This morning I put on-MB Texas Cedarwood(trying to use the last of that monster order from spring)

I also have Glogg-Melissa's, Snow Day-Illuminescents, Nutterbutter Bars-Spotted Hog

Hope everyone has a good day.

Melting from CFTKR My Retreat, this is a nice clean fragrance. And also have a votive going from YC Shortbread Cookies. Today is a short day for my kids at school so I don't have much melting before I go pick them up. But later!!!!