The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Just added Raspberry Guava to the MB from Pure Scents. I've found a new favorite peppermint. Mrs. Claus' Cookies from Front Porch smells fabulous! Reminds me a lot of Candle Haven's Coco Mint Frost. I'm in scent heaven. [smilie=th_c61]

Maurie, sorry about throwing you off with the avatar. Both of our avatars really are quite beautiful, ya know!

Jules, I like the tool belt idea. [smilie=th_c61]

Today is a gorgeous day here. Feels exactly how September should feel, in fact it's conjuring up images of the Earth, Wind and Fire song! I have Macintosh from Yankee on.

Just got done catching up after a loooong weekend camping trip with our homeschool group. We had a great time but it was hard going for 4 days without tarts and Candlefind. I'm glad to hear everyone with health issues is on the mend.

Sharon, how did you like Pink Jasmine Petals and Windchimes? I'm looking forward to melting mine. LLVV, from which vendor did you get 'woodburning fireplace'? That sounds like a scent I would like.

I'm melting Nene's Juniper & Aloe. I can barely smell it, but it's me, not the tart. I'm sensitive to wheat and dairy, and get stuffy when I eat them. I'm actually thinking of giving them up so I can smell my tarts better.

(You know you're addicted when...... [smilie=th_c61])

Well, just finished a [smilie=th_FULL_O17] with Pumpkin Pie creamer and it was delish! Gonna go and take a nice walk.....have a great day!

Where did you find Pumpkin Pie creamer? I love the seasonal flavored creamers. Peppermint Mocha is one of my favorites, but I don't think I've ever tried Pumpkin Pie.

I love the Peppermint Mocha too! Kroger only had the Pumpkin Pie one. I think my all time fave is still the Coconut Creme Coffeemate. YUM!!!!!

Just started Mimi's House from Can-Do....love this scent a lot!

I had Buttery Gingerbread going but I didn't get much scent from it so off it went.

Ana - Woodburning Fireplace is from CFTKR. The tart was 2 years old and unforunately, I haven't seen her listing that scent in the last 2 years.

Maurie, sorry about throwing you off with the avatar. Both of our avatars really are quite beautiful, ya know!

Jules, I like the tool belt idea. :cry:

Today is a gorgeous day here. Feels exactly how September should feel, in fact it's conjuring up images of the Earth, Wind and Fire song! I have Macintosh from Yankee on.

Jason,

Yes they are! No need to apologize friend. Makes for an interesting morning before the coffee kicks in. I'm all over the place, scrolling up and down etc. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

The tool belt idea is not all that far-fetched the more I think about it, provided I could make it out of pringles cans. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

When I got back home today, I put the Blue Sugar on again. I think I could smell this for days and not get tired of it.

Guest Anonymous
That Eggnog from HL was fabulous--it's going to be a favorite for me.

Trep - thanks for the info! A good eggnog is hard to find. They're either wonderful or downright nasty.

Melting CYS's pumpkin bread. Mmmmmmmmm....smelly heaven.....

I haven't started melting yet, but I have Carol's Christmas Cookie ready to go as soon as DD goes to bed. I love this scent! I hope that Carol brings it back.

Hi all, tonight I'm finishing up Blueberry Cobbler from CFTKR, and just dumped YC Fruit Punch, that was a Simply Home scent that just didn't. I just put on Autumn Leaves from YC.

Jules, loves all your pringle ideas they are great!

Jason, you crack me up.

Guest Anonymous

Hi, everyone - Just put in Country Bazaar from Angie's. I got a bag of this scent awhile ago but was waiting for 'fall' (or at least our version of it in the desert) since it's really a spicy/country scent.

Cheryl, :lol: Great idea! Like a gun holster.

Doe, That Apple Berry Crumble is a crowd pleaser around here. That's one of my favorites from Crosscreek.

I added a bunch of little candles tonight

YC small jar of Island Spa

Full Moon Votives in Apple Crisp and Strawberry Zinger

YC small jar of Ocean Water

and the blue sugar continues too

[smilie=cloud_9]

Prim Wishes - Candle Haven

Also have a candle burning - Vanilla Pine Cones from Busy Bee. These are both wonderful scents.

LLVV, Carol's Christmas Cookie and Christmas Time are two of my fave holiday scents. Love them both.

trep, thanks for the rec. on the eggnog scent! I luvs me some eggnog!

Tonight I have a variety of candles going-YC Blueberry Scone, Macintosh Apple Votive, Pear Berry votive from an ebay vendor, and YC Farmhouse Apple votive. I also have a blueberry muffin tart from Angie's melting

[smilie=cloud_9]

Sharon

Aria, I just emailed her asking her if she's going to bring that one back for this year's holiday season. I only have a couple of tarts left and I love it so much!

Good night everyone!