The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Wow! you all have a lot going today. Just stopped in and tell you are all in my prayers. Storms and Jason. Still on the vanillas. But, guess what? I got to go use the 1 dollar tart coupon YC last night. I had an extra and enjoyed the ladys face when I gave it to her. She was buying a melter so I enabled another fan. I also got the cutest pumpkin soap FREE BBW. I bought 2 wall fragrancers and had a coupon. I asked YC lady about gingerbread for Christmas and she said she does not think they will have it. Don't want to scare anyone. I don't think she knew her stuff. I like the other store in my area better.

Cheryl

Cheryl I don't know about the gingerbread from YC, but the Mainstay from Walmart Gingerbread tart is unbelievable. I absolutely love it, what a throw, and a not too spicy scent. Do you have a Walmart by you?

This evenings melt is Cozy Fall Nights from Front Porch.

Sillysmom, I agree about Mainstays Gingerbread. My daughter melted one in her room and it smelled so nice and had a great throw. I haven't had much throw from the other mainstays tarts, so I was surprised Gingerbread was so good!

I was going to go use my coupon at Yankee tomorrow but something happened to my truck and we have to take it in to the dealer in the morning, so I'll be without a vehicle [smilie=th_gagme] Well, maybe Tuesday!

Have a great night!

Sharon

I've been melting Cinnamon Rolls from crosscreek....This is the best,strongest cinnamon roll I have found since Candle Haven closed!

Wow! you all have a lot going today. Just stopped in and tell you are all in my prayers. Storms and Jason. Still on the vanillas. But, guess what? I got to go use the 1 dollar tart coupon YC last night. I had an extra and enjoyed the ladys face when I gave it to her. She was buying a melter so I enabled another fan. I also got the cutest pumpkin soap FREE BBW. I bought 2 wall fragrancers and had a coupon. I asked YC lady about gingerbread for Christmas and she said she does not think they will have it. Don't want to scare anyone. I don't think she knew her stuff. I like the other store in my area better.

Cheryl

Thanks for the prayers, Cheryl. Hey, I'll bet your YC lady just doesn't know her stuff. They have Gingerbread out in my store. Have they put out their older Christmas scents yet at your store?

Starting out the morning with mulberry and wedding cake from Candles, Melts, and More.

Has anyone ever ordered from Things That Make Scents?...opinions...their shipping is pretty high!

Starting out the morning with mulberry and wedding cake from Candles, Melts, and More.

Has anyone ever ordered from Things That Make Scents?...opinions...their shipping is pretty high!

I ordered from Things That Make Scents a long time ago... I think I liked the Cookie Jar and Birthday Cake... other than that they were just okay... some with more throw than others.... there is a pretty good scent list though...

adding.... I am melting Nene's Very Vanilla Bean... this is a very nice vanilla!

Good morning! This morning so far I have

In bedroom-YC Sweet Honeysuckle

In bath-Can-Do Clear Blue Sky

In front room-YC Berry Crumble

I'll be starting Front Porch's Cozy Fall Nights when I get back from taking my truck in to get fixed

Have a great day everybody!

Sharon

None of the scents I tried had a good throw, Dabba.

This morning, Arts & Hearts Spring Rain.

Good Morning! This morning I am burnining a candle from White Barn, Blueberry Muffin. I found this on the free table at a yard sale in my neighborhood so I took it and wow! It sure does smell like blueberry with the cake part and some vanilla. Yum! Most scents I have tried, all I can smell is the blueberry.

Great find, Anjoymom.

I'm just cleaning out melters this morning. I've got errands before I get anything good going. But, I'm cleaning melters by reheating the wax so at least I'm getting a little scent fix to get me through.

My YC also has the gingerbread on the shelves. Thank goodness. It was one of my favorites last year.

Good morning! I didn't get to melt anything yesterday, since it was an extremely busy day. But, I'm melting in full force this morning. So far, it's black raspberry vanilla from can-do in the kitchen and my bedroom, and cranberry cobbler from whiff and sniff in the computer room. I haven't decided what I want in the living room yet, though.

I hope everyone is doing well. Have a wonderful day!

Good Morning !

So far today......

Burning a McCall's Country Store candle in the DR

Melting Grammy's Zucchini Bread from Crosscreek in the kitchen and also have another melter in the LR with Dew Drop Apple Clove Butter.

Planning a major grocery shopping trip to Super Wally World today....I will have to check out the Mainstays tarts of course!!!

Guest Anonymous

I'm melting Fronch Porch's Cider & Sticks, Carol's Balsam & Citrus, Melissa Specialty's Berrie Buttercreme, Mainstay's Hazelnut Cream, and Nene's Welcome Home.

Getting ready for work so for now, I'm only melting Amish Harvest from Hodge Podge in the kitchen/family room.

Melting Lemon Pound Cake from Almost Country at work. I realized I have on a yellow dress and am wearing a scent called Lemon Ice today. I see a theme... [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

melting in all the melters Baton Rouge from Tuscaderos. It's the last of them, but I will reorder this one. it's a unique fragrance. The first time I melted it I did not care for it but today I love it.

Very cool fall day here in Tennessee! Melting coconut curry custard in the kitchen. I don't have very many of these left by CH. Love this scent! Very Different!