The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Noels of Vanilla is finally completely melted. It smells nice, but like many vanillas, just not that strong. The Colonial Fruit Bowl is blowing it away and it's way in the other room!

These two tarts would probably be very yummy melted together, especially if the fruit one is extremely strong.

Good mornig everyone! I can't believe it's Monday already :lol:

Melting CFTKR Coconut Cream Cake

Jason, I was pleasantly surprised when I melted Colonial Fruit Bowl. It really is nice and strong. That's what I almost melted this morning, actually :lol:

Have a great day!

Sharon

Good morning! Gee, I'm tired today. I need to get some coffee into my system...quick! [smilie=th_12E9EC16] [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

So far, it's crosscreek's pink sugar in the living room, and crosscreek's grapefruit vanilla twist in the computer room. I'll get the other melters going in a little while.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

I have a whole bunch of different scents going on here.....

Autumn Lodge ~ Almost Country, etc. This scent is growing on me.

Cornstalks ~ Bella's (this is a scent I had before and reordered it, but this batch doesn't smell the same to me...waaaah!)

Sweet Harvest Pumpkin ~ CFTKR...just started it, but I can tell it's gonna be a winner.

Bay Leaf & Pepper ~ Busy Bee....love, love, love this scent.

Autumn Gold ~ YC.....2nd tealight for this one.....I see a jar candle in this scent in my future!!!

Have a nice day!

I'm melting Pink Sugar Coconut Cookies. In my electric melter I got more of the coconut cookies than the pink sugar. Now in my tea light melter I'm getting more pink sugar than coconut cookie but I can actually smell the two blending together rather than just 1/2 of the scent.

I'm trying to use up some of my jar candles today. I have Spotted Hog Cranberry and Pure Integrity Hot Mulled Cider. I'm not gettinng much throw on the PI candle, though I have had this jar for about two years.

I'm thinking of putting in a order for jar candles from Candles by Victoria, I have not tried hers but I see that many of you really like hers. Do you think they are as strong as Spotted Hog's candles?

I'm doing tealight two for Colonial Fruit Bowl and it's still going strong. I wanted to update again on Noels of Vanilla. The longer it was on, the stronger it got. It smelled alot like marshmallow creme to me. I left it going in the electric melter all night and could still smell it when I got up today.

Hello Everyone!

This is the first time melting since yesterday morning. Haven't been home much. I have just put on Apples and Oak by Melissa. We'll see how it goes.

Guest Anonymous

Haven't been here yet today - busy day. I started the morning burning my Autumn Gold candle for work (YC) - loving this one! Then I put YC's Cafe Au Lait in my melter - My daughter hated it and I'm not wild about coffee scents either but my son picked it out. Of course he was already at school when I melted it so I'll have to get another one for when he's around.....So now I have Country Home from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts in and also Apple and Red Oak from CFTKR. Surprisingly this one was just okay in my 20-watt melters and tealight melter, but I put the last one I had in my 14-watt Jackel and the scent is much better...a.much truer and descript scent (it was kind of non-existent in the higher heat before) - Isn't that weird?

slpit...good to "see" ya!!!!

mom, I tried YC Autumn Gold in tart form and am convinced I need a jar of it...it's THAT GOOD!!!! Love the cranberry note in it.

Just put Jenny's Song from Crosscreek in two tealight melters (cut the tart in half).......this is one of my faves from Deana.....wonderful orange and clove scent...perfect for the rainy afternoon we are having.

We're in another heat spell here...temps in the low 90's..so not really thinking fall.

Evening melts are bamboo from candles, melts, and more and bamboo sugar cane from candledippers. :lol:

Melted Bizzyb's Blackberry Sage first thing this morning and finishing it off tonight.

I really like the melts from this company. They are 2oz. and packed full of scent. I would definately order from her again. NOT now though. I must use up what I have. Oh God, I have a long way to go. LOL