The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Guest Doe

Wanted to update, the Yankee Candied Apples is really good!!! We went to a mall in GA today near my husbands work so I went into Yankee and bought a tart in the Candied Apples (only one since I did not have my coupon on me and I am supposed to be on lockdown). My husband even said we have to go to our mall tomorrow and buy more of this scent : )

Tonight it's Butterscotch Brulee from Nana. I melted her Butter Cake this morning and WOW!! Got to get more of this strong wonderful scent!

Guest Anonymous

Chocolate Truffle by Time and Again in here and cinnimon generic in the other room.

Sigh still jealous of all these exotic sounding melts you are all burning.

Wendy, do the tart vendors in the USA not ship overseas? Well, I think I read before that you are planning a trip here to the states, so I hope you get to stock up on a lot of tarts!

Nancy, remember how we said we were going to do the three strikes rule-you for Orchard Pear, me for Chocolate Cupcake? Well, Cupcake is out. I still absolutely could not smell it. Well, I take that back. I always got a faint sweet waxy smell and that was it. I'm glad you like it though. If your YC manager says it isn't selling well, I would stock up on it soon, maybe during a sale. It might soon be on the chopping block.

Tonights scents:

Pomegranate Cider-Yankee: I love this scent! Tart, sweet and a touch of spice! So glad they brought this one back out this season.

Cinnamon Raisin Bread-Gramma Fran's: This is a unique bakery scent. It almost has a hint of a floral note to it, or maybe I'm crazy. It's different, but really nice.

Autumn Leaves-Yankee: My big candle.

LLVV--I love the new burner--I am using the Yankee tealights and I got exactly 5 hrs from mine last night. That burner is the most beautiful thing lit that I have ever seen--glad I got it.

Jason--well, I guess my nose is just attuned to that Chocolate Cupcake--even my husband whose nose isn't all that great could smell it--it scents my entire house and I absolutely love it. I have been stocking up as it is definitely going--I guess maybe I AM the only one who can smell it and like it. I will say that most of the ones you all like on here for fall I can't stand at all. I have tried them all and dumped most of them. Guess it is a good thing they have lots to choose from. :lol:

Starting the day out with Crosscreek's Pina Colada. Have a great day everyone.

Good morning!

Trep, I'm so happy that you like the burner!

This morning I'm melting one of my favorite apple scents, Hot Apple Pie.

Good morning everyone!! I didn't get a chance to post my scents yesterday because we were gone for so long for my son's football game and things. I'm glad today we can just relax!

I have BUsy Bees Pink Frosting going. This is so pretty and smells very sweet.

I'm glad everyone loves their YC mosaic leaves tealight melter. I have one too, and I love it! I'm thinking of buying one or two more "just in case"!!!!

I hope everyone has a nice day!

Sharon

Good Sunday morning!

So far, all I have melting this morning is Bella's Grandma's Zucchini Bread.....I just love ZB scents! I think my fave is Crosscreeks version.

Last night I melted Angie's Autumn Leaves and it was OUTSTANDING!! Wonderful scent and strong to boot! Sort of different from YC version which I love, but it is a great, very authentic scent....definite reorder for me.

Good morning everyone.

Mpfand, I hope your DD had a great birthday. I love ice cream cake.

Trep, You've got me so curious. I have one chocolate cupcake tart from YC. I am putting it on this morning to give it a whirl. I've also got a vanilla cupcake standing by because after I get a feel for the chocolate one, I want to blend them.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676] I had to dump the Male Stripper from Bella Bug Smelled good last night but had to go in the light of day. Isn't that always the case. :lol:

:lol:

Hope your Sunday is going well!! I am off to church, but wanted to pop in and say have a great day!!

Today is NeNe's Blueberry Lemon Loaf, its the yummiest scent ever.. :lol:

Enjoy your day of rest.. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Mpfand, I hope your DD had a great birthday. I love ice cream cake.

Thank you. She had a blast ice skating (I'm only a little sore this morning [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] ) and she got two new Webkinz. I think she had a great day. :lol:

Had to switch the early morning melts... the scents were not for me... or it could be that they did not mix with the bacon scent that was wafting through my house this morning... [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I have started fresh with Vanilla Bean, Chestnuts and Brown Sugar, Hot Apple Pie, and Whipped Cream.... all from Sugar and Spice... :lol:

Had to switch the early morning melts... the scents were not for me... or it could be that they did not mix with the bacon scent that was wafting through my house this morning... [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I have started fresh with Vanilla Bean, Chestnuts and Brown Sugar, Hot Apple Pie, and Whipped Cream.... all from Sugar and Spice... :lol:

:lol: You had some lemon bacon happening? ah no.

Guest Anonymous

Melting CH's fall harvest - love it! Hoping Lessie's health continues to improve...

I put YC Chocolate Cupcake split into two melters side by side. I wanted to get as much scent as possible. For a long time I smelled nothing. Then I walked away for a while. When I came back, I could smell it much more. I like it. It's a nice chocolate cake.

Now I split the Vanilla Cupcake and added to both Chocolate Cupcake melts. I had to get it in there so I could see how they blend.

to be continued...

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]