The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Good Saturday Morning to you all!!

I woke up and was in a strawberry mood!! Melting Carols Fresh Picked Strawberries..and its fantastic!! Been getting into the fall scents..and I forgot already how good the summer fruit scents were!!

Have a fun day... :?

good morning...started the day with Candle dippers spiced apples and peach and orange gingerbread. The scents are nice, but unfortunately I don't find their tarts to be very strong :?

Guest Anonymous

This morning it's CYS lemon. Nice, real lemon scent. I'd like it a little stronger, tho. But it's pretty humid here right now - maybe that explains it...

Guest Anonymous

Burning Autumn Gold candle (YC)

Melting Acorn Harvest (Tuscadero's)

Melting Garden Gate (also Tuscadero's)

I am doing a "jules" - every time I reheat my CYS ginger appletini to pour it out (in my thin glass melter- so I don't ice it), it still smells so good that I let the little critter keep on melting.

Also have Buggytown's Caribbean Coconut in the kitchen.

I've started a couple more melters since this morning. CH Fall Harvest is in the kitchen......very enjoyable, reminds me of Celtic Moonspice. I also re-lit YC Pumpkin Pie from last night. I am loving the Farmers Market from Busy Bee that I started this morning.....great fall scent.

Still melting Sweet Potato Pie from Front Porch. Really nice scent and not too over powering like I've found some from Front Porch to be. It's my daughter's 11th birthday today. She wants to go ice-skating so we're getting ready to go do that and then we'll come home and have an ice-cream cake from Baskin Robbins. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Me too! Me too! I'm also melting Celtic Moonspice! I looove this scent so much! Lately I've been into a lot of exotic spicey scents that I was never interested in before. i also have Chocolate Fudge Cake melting. Dinner is in the oven (Greek tiropita or cheese pie) and the clothes are washing so that if we do lose electricity we will have clean clothes and food to eat. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] DH just commented that we'll have enough candles to light up the neighborhood too. Hardy har har...little does he know that you can't "light up" a tart. [smilie=th_e13]

[smilie=th_00000020]

LLVV, good one!!! Hey, can I come over for dinner? That Greek cheese pie thingy sounds delish!!!!

For the evening it is Yankee Chocolate Cupcake in my brand new gold leaf Yankee tealight melter. I have never had a glass melter before so am a little nervous but it is absolutely beautiful lit. My friend who works at Yankee has one and they had sold out of these once already and she highly recommended it so I went for it. If I just don't break it we will be good to go. Have a great evening everyone.

Gettin a little windy here on Long Island, let see if it gets any worse. Satellite keeps going out. Lots of food in the house, we're good to go.

Right now I'm melting Lemon Pucker from CHC, LOVIN IT! and I'm gonna try the Mainstays Mandrin Cranberry in a bit.

Stay safe all of you out east there. I am thinking of you all.

Jason--did you ever get so you could smell that Chocolate Cupcake--or is there anyone else on here who uses this one from Yankee and likes it? I get a tremendous throw from it and it smells so good but according the the manager of our Yankee store I am the only one who ever buys it and I don't know why. Surely I am not the only person in the world who can smell it, am I? [smilie=th_00000020]

Guest Anonymous

Still in a lemon mood, so changed to TS iced box lemon biscotti. Love this one from any

vendor I've tried...... [smilie=th_00000020]

Another LIer saying that everything over here is good so far. Some wind, lots of rain, and much to DD's shigrin the satellite keeps going out over here too. Fortunately, it's ok now so she can watch Tom & Jerry. I'd prefer if she didn't watch this but DH got her hooked a long time ago.

I'm still melting Celtic Moonspice. This is the tart that wont quit and there aren't any complaints from me about that.

Trep, I have a Chocolate Cupcake votive and I don't like it. In fact, I took the second one I bought back to Yankee yesterday and exchanged it and 2 others that I had a lot of for a bag of tea lights. I didn't like the way it smelled in the jar and when I smelled it burning I didn't care for it but everyone likes different stuff.

Pickles...the satellite just went out again and DD is screaming. Have to go.

Ok, satellite is back and DD is once again happy. This is part of her bedtime routine...clean up for bed, got potty, watch Tom & Jerry with a cup of warm milk, bedtime story, and then lights out.

Anyway...

Trep, how do you like your new burner? I have that one too. Isn't it gorgeous! I'm using Yankee tea lights with it and am getting a little over 6 hours per tea light. I also have no problem relighting the tea lights and getting a long and strong burn.

For the evening-Coco Mint Frost-Can Do

Autumn Afternoon-Essential Pleasures

Pumpkin Nutmeg-CFTKR

Hope everyone has a warm evening/or cool depending on your weather!

I also love the gold leaf melter. They did not have any at my YC, I ended up getting the other glass one with the autumn leaves. It may be time to try an online order!

Adding Crosscreek Ambrosia to the mix, most tarts from this morning are still going!