The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

I'm headed to the Yankee store later - thinking of picking up the Autumn Gold candle for my desk in the mornings (I'm tired of messing with tarts and tealights at 4 a.m. right now) - It smelled good in the catalog. Has anyone tried it?

Hey Mom, I have that new Autumn Gold candle and I really like it. It has a decent throw. I think it smells stronger than in the catalog. I recommend it!

I had internet probs this evening...spent most of my time talking to technical support instead of melting...

Candle melting: Sheba's Fig and Honeydew

Heidi..I hope little Seth is much better now! My hubby is home, so I am really up many hours of the day and night. He has been a good patient so far..I know he doesn't want another heart attack. He likes my candles and melts...how more blessed can I be? [smilie=th_Kusje-1]

Melting LOL's Country Bake Shoppe

Full Moon's Cafe Machiato [smilie=HBday] and also LOL's White Chocolate Peppermint Bark..big thrower [smilie=th_OMG] [smilie=th_jaja]

Good morning everyone!

So far I just have YC Berry Crumble melting from last night

Heart, Glad to hear you sweetie is home, I hope he's feeling better. Try to get some rest, too if you can. I'm sure your candles and melts are helping him to feel right at home. It's funny how small things like that bring us comfort, sometimes without us even realizing it! You and your hubby sound like a very nice couple! I'll keep you two in my prayers

Happy Birthday Boogie!

Have a great day everyone!

Sharon

Melting Pretty Pink Cake and Peppermint Patty.. both from Kreations by Kathie.

Heart and Heidi... hope your loved ones continue to feel better... :lol: ... and if I am missing anyone in the get well wishes... I send my best... sometimes I do not read the entire thread...

Wishing everyone a nice day too!

:lol: Good Morning!!

Today I am melting NeNe's Lemon Bundt Cake..this scent is so yummy, it has me wanting some of the real thing!!

Hope you all have a great day!!

Good morning!

Heart - I'm am sooo happy to hear that your dh is home and doing well. I'll continue to keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Boogie - Happy birthday!

This morning, it's crosscreek's raspberry vanilla creme in my bedroom, crosscreek's raspberry smoothie in the living room, crosscreek's rhubarb & berries compote in the computer room, and hodge podge's amish harvest in the kitchen.

Seth seems to be doing well this morning. I need to take him back to the doctor tomorrow to make sure everything is healing properly. Hopefully the end is in sight!

Have a great day!

Here at school I have a candle ..mcintosh apple burning. It''s from The Gingerbread Barn. It's been burning about two hours and I am getting little to no throw from it. :lol:

Not melting anything yet, but want to tell Heart, glad your hubby is home and doing better, and to Heidi, its great that Seth is geeting better.

Boogie have a great b'day

Guest Anonymous
I'm headed to the Yankee store later - thinking of picking up the Autumn Gold candle for my desk in the mornings (I'm tired of messing with tarts and tealights at 4 a.m. right now) - It smelled good in the catalog. Has anyone tried it?

Hey Mom, I have that new Autumn Gold candle and I really like it. It has a decent throw. I think it smells stronger than in the catalog. I recommend it!

Jason, I picked up Autumn Gold yesterday and have been burning it this morning....I agree, it's quite nice. I had forgotten how calming and beautiful YC's are when they are burning.

Heart-so glad your husband is back home under your care and comfort of your smellys. :lol:

Heidi-hope Seth continues a speedy recovery.

This morning I am melting Grandma's Kitchen in the kitchen/family room from Gramma Fran's and upstairs in the loft I have my last Fall Harvest from Candle Haven melting.

Mom, I agree. Yankee's are the most beautiful to look at. I've had many candles that have smelled better when burning than Yankee's but in terms of aesthetics, nothing compares to a Yankee.

Today I'm melting Vanilla Pear and Cool Cocoa.

Good Morning-hope everyone has a great day! Glad to see that everyone seems to be on the mend!

I am starting my morning out with:

Nene's Struedel, the Haunted House from last night, and burning a Vanilla triple layer thing from Walmart.

Hope everyone enjoys the day!

Have a short work day today...hmmm...maybe I will head to the YC store this afternoon...those autumn melters and scents are calling to me!

I also need to figure out what to do with all the zucchini I have on my kitchen counter. The neighbors seem to be avoiding me. To bad I can't turn it into those yummy zucchini bread melts! :lol:

Today:

Buckeye's Lavender

Buckeye's Pink Grapefruit Guava

Melting honey graham cracker supreme (spotted hog). I'm over scents that the top note every time is cinnamon. So far, my Paula Deen candle does not have much scent throw, the wick is weak and there is a ton of smoke upon extinguish. Maybe this gripe is for another page.

Cheryl

Debra, grate the zuc. leave skin on add onion egg and flour to coat salt and pepper and fry them in pattie form. One of my favorites.