The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

S&S - what a memory you have! I am logging in late tonight because I was at MIL's home, she is back on her own again, busily cooking up a storm. I had 32 zuchinni from my plants this year and I think she is going to try to make bread out of all of them! :lol: Thanks for asking!

It is getting too late to crank up anything new, so Vanilla Voodoo from yesterday is going to have to carry me through. Bridgewater Sunscape was the office melt today - a popular one.

Guest Anonymous
Melting Primitive Cupboards from Bella's ..... I really like this scent a lot....too bad I won't be ordering any more from there.

That's one of my favorite scents, but I won't be ordering from there anymore, either. :oops:

mpfand, I think we'll survive....there are so many other wonderful vendors out there! I will let you know if I ever run across that scent again from another vendor.

Finished off the day with Crosscreek Celtic Moonspice.....heavenly!!!!!!!

Thanks. ;) I'll do the same.

Good morning girls, I believe that Can Do has Lessie's Primitive Cupboards, I ordered on Monday and they didn't have it in a single tart and I was going to investigate but got side tracked by alll the fall choices, it might be sold by the six pack. Just wanted to pass that on.

Good morning! We just woke up and I turned on the melters immediately. Downstairs I'm still melting Spicy Apples & Caramel Waffles and upstairs I just started Sweet & Yummy. Sweet & Yummy is one of my favorites.

Good morning! I am melting Busy Bees Vanilla Buttercream Crunch and I have my YC Black Cherry jar lit. In my bedroom I'm trying to hold onto summer a little, I have YC Island Spa on ;) Have a nice day!

Sharon

The YC sunwashed linen lasted 24 hours and would have lasted longer if I hadn't dumped it. I moved on to lemon crisp from Kountry Lights. At school it's a candle from Front Porch...awesome!

Good morning! Seth seems to be feeling a little better, but then again, he is on tylenol with codeine. I think I'd be feeling pretty good, too. LOL! I changed his bandage before he went to bed last night, and his little toe is so raw looking. I feel so sorry for him. But, hopefully he's on the mend, and his toe will heal without any problems. He'll be on a pretty strong antibiotic for the next 9 days, plus the tylenol with codeine as needed for pain. Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes. This has been one difficult summer for my boys (and me).

On to the melting...can-do's pink sugar in the computer room, chc's granny green apple in the kitchen, and crosscreek's peach smoothie in the living room. I haven't chosen what I want in my bedroom yet, but I will soon.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Good morning.

YC Purr-Chouli tart

YC Dune Grass jar

Voluspa Grapefruit Mint Cuttings - poured votive

and a big ol' jar of Honeycomb from Colonial in the bedroom (love it)

Heidi- Sorry to hear about your son. How did he get this infection? He has had it before?

Heart- I'm gald your husband is doing better.

Today I'm melting Grandma's homebrewed tarts in Clementine Lavender. I'm not sure I like this one. Also melting in dining room from Crosscreek Pink Sugar Cookies.

kathy

Guest Anonymous

Good morning. Started this work morning with a scent I couldn't smell at all on my desk.....Ended up skipping the wax altogether - too frustrating and I had too much work to get done.

So now I've re-started Spicy Apples/Pecans from Carol (started it last night and it was going to be REALLY strong, I could tell, but DH came thruogh the door before it melted and was in a really foul mood so I turned it off - I didnt want to attract attention to the whole tart thing ;)

Also re-started Nantucket Briar from last night also (Crosscreek).

I'm headed to the Yankee store later - thinking of picking up the Autumn Gold candle for my desk in the mornings (I'm tired of messing with tarts and tealights at 4 a.m. right now) - It smelled good in the catalog. Has anyone tried it?

Had to dump YC Amber Glow. Reminded me of a bad men's cologne. Now have Pumpkin Pie from Hodge Podge melting in the kitchen/family room. Hard to go wrong with pumpkin!

Guest Anonymous
Mom, also check out Autumn Woods. IMO, it's better than Autumn Gold.

Actually, I had that candle last year and LOVED it!! I thought it might be too strongly fall for this time of year in the desert though (we're still in the 100's through September). But I do love that one - That along with Autumn Leaves and Pomegrante Cider are some of my favorite Yankee scents ever.

I added Evening Eclipse - The Hunger scent

It's a musky vanilla - heavy on the musk. This one is a surprisingly big thrower and a good Autumn, Halloween scent.

I really like that Autumn Woods too.

Guest Doe

Heidi, hope Seth gets better soon.

Today-Busy Bee- Sugar Cookie- YUM

and Acai Berry from last night.

For this rainy afternoon--yes Gustav's remnants finally made it to my house and we are getting a much needed rain and the temp has dropped to 65--it was 95 on Monday so that is quite a change--I have put on a Pumpkin candle (Star Candle Co) and a Harvest tart from Yankee. It is so dark in the house that it really feels and looks like fall. I love fall so I am kind of enjoying this preview.

Melting Vanilla Caramel from YC. Has my bedroom smelling really good! I think it was you Trep talking about it being stronger now....I think so too.