The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Scent question - Lily of the Valley

mom--Pure Integrity has one of, if not the best, Lily of the Valley scents I have ever smelled. I emailed them about it after my first order and was told it was their grandmother's favorite scent and they make it in honor of her. It is very strong--two squares scented my entire home--no need to melt anything else that day. I don't know how to describe lilies of the valley if you have never smelled the actual flowers. It is a wonderful floral, strong, maybe akin to lilacs but then again, not. I can only say I love lilacs and I also love lilies of the valley. If you are a floral lover I think you will be pleased with PI's rendition of the scent. I sure was.

Guest Anonymous
mom--Pure Integrity has one of, if not the best, Lily of the Valley scents I have ever smelled. I emailed them about it after my first order and was told it was their grandmother's favorite scent and they make it in honor of her. It is very strong--two squares scented my entire home--no need to melt anything else that day. I don't know how to describe lilies of the valley if you have never smelled the actual flowers. It is a wonderful floral, strong, maybe akin to lilacs but then again, not. I can only say I love lilacs and I also love lilies of the valley. If you are a floral lover I think you will be pleased with PI's rendition of the scent. I sure was.

Thanks, Trep - i actually called to ask about their florals and had a very nice conversation with Jeff this afternoon [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Another reason I love PI..

Guest Anonymous

It is light very sweet smell. It reminds me of daffodils & lilac. Florals are my favorites.

I am sure you will like it, Easter Sunday would be perfect.