This forum is now open to consumers, sales representatives, and vendors alike. For consumers that want a private place to chat, consider joining the Consumers Only Club. There is a Vendors Only Club as well, open only to vendors and sales representatives. 

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please email: andrea at candlefind dot com. 

Thanks & have fun!

Sign in to follow this  
deezee123

Lighting "The Blue"

Guest Anonymous
I think it's a great idea. It'll be a reminder for me to pray for that person. Now, to find some blue candles/tarts/warmer, etc. Oooh, like I need to do any more shopping. LOL!

That'a girl! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Fabulous idea! I'm going to find a blue melt right now!

Thank you so much everyone~ You are the best. I definitely need some blue. My father's name is Fred (Freddy) and he's the most generous, selfless person I know. He also loves me more than anyone ever has, and this is going to be my worst loss. I am hoping for a miracle and more time with him this year. He said he can't wait for the chemo to start so he can "burn this thing out". My Dad is such a fighter, and has fought heart failure for seven years now. The prognosis for this particular cancer is very grim, but maybe Dad will be in that small 20% group who survive five years.

For those wanting to send Dad blue tomorrow, he will be having a procedure in the morning to get a feeding bag put in to his stomach. They anticipate that the chemo and radiation, which start next week, will close off his esophagus, so they are preparing ahead of time to give him tube feedings. The doctors say that the esophagus may or may not ever open up again.

God Bless all of you.

Also wanted to mention flameless candles, which I have never bought. I'm pretty sure that QVC sells some in blue, and perhaps I will order a set for myself.

Boogie, I haves three sets of the flameless candles from QVC. They are really beautiful and look like a real candle. I have seen a blue set on-line.

I lost a grandma and a grandpa recently and even though I know they've gone to a better place and are no longer suffering, it's never easy to lose a loved one. [smilie=th_a194] You, your dad and your family remain in my prayers.

Swear I did not think of this when first posting re. doing The Blue for candle friends, but I am having a tough medical test tomorrow (Wed.) and would appreciate any Blue from anyone who's home tomorrow a.m. Thanks.

Patsy

Swear I did not think of this when first posting re. doing The Blue for candle friends, but I am having a tough medical test tomorrow (Wed.) and would appreciate any Blue from anyone who's home tomorrow a.m. Thanks.

Patsy

Will do! [smilie=th_a194]

Guest Anonymous

I won't be home Wednesday am, but I will do "Blue" for you tonight, and I will be thinking of you tomorrow morning. Good luck!

Hugs.... [smilie=th_a194]

Guest Anonymous

Patsy

Patsy,

I won't be home, but I'll melt a blue tart for you at the office tomorrow.

Got Blue Christmas going for you tonight, Boogie. :)

Patsy

I will burn a blue tropical before I head to work Patsy, you'll be in my thoughts:) :)

Guest Anonymous

Wednesdays are our busy days because Noah has school and swim lessons but when I am home today I will burn the blue for both Patsy and Boogie.

Guest Anonymous

I am burning the blue for you, Patsy, this morning. I have a favorite cobalt blue tealight holder, and, I popped in a YC 'Fall Festival' tealight as soon as I arrived home this AM. Your 'peeps' are pulling for you today :)

I just found this thread; can't think why I overlooked it. Boogie and Patsy, I will definitely be lighting the blue for you both.

Lisa

Guest Anonymous

Hi Patsy:

Hope all went well yesterday! Melted the blue for you Tuesday night and last night, too.

Boogie, your blue is on-going....

Hugs to you both [smilie=th_bb41]

"Beth"Hi Patsy:

Hope all went well yesterday! Melted the blue for you Tuesday night and last night, too.

Boogie, your blue is on-going....

Hugs to you both

Thanks to all for the Blue yesterday. When I went in for the test, the doctor didn't like the sound of my breathing and so canceled the endoscopic test and sent me to the ER for a nebulizer treatment, x-rays etc. Seems I have pneumonia! Came home with many prescriptions and my daughter is staying for a few days while I do bed rest. Will pop in here when I can.The Blue had to have worked guys, because I hadn't been feeling well since Christmas and until the x-ray showed the pneumonia it wasn't clear what was wrong. So thanks a bunch to each and every one of you. xxxxx

Patsy

P.S. My daughter brought me a new Ann Rule paperback: "Smoke, Mirrors and Murders: and Other True Cases." Yipee!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.