The forum will be undergoing a major software upgrade on Saturday, November 30th, time TBD. Hopefully, there will be minimal disruptions with this process. Stay tuned for any additional updates.

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving!

Denny

Urgent Blue Request

I am crying as I write this--I know there is nothing anyone can say that will help. I will continue to pray for Joey and his folks and you, too, of course. Nancy

Guest Anonymous

Mommy: my heart is breaking for you and your family. I'm praying for Joey, Mike and Stacey at this very dark time for them. There are simply no words...

Mommy,

Dear I am so very sorry for what your family is going thru right now. I just found this thread and wanted to give you my deepest sympathies during this time.

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your loved ones.

Guest Anonymous

I can't imagine the anguish.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this heartbreaking time. We light candles every night in this house, they will all have Joey's name on them tonight.

I'm so sorry.

I am so sorry that you all must go through this. It just does not seem fair, does it? It is so painful when little children, like Joey, have such a serious problem.

As everyone else has said, I am holding you all in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry. My prayers for Joey continue and may Mike and Stacey find strength in God and each other for what is sure to be their most difficult days.

I will pray for a peaceful and painless home-going for Joey... and hold his Mom and Dad close to my heart as they bear the most emotionally painful experience a human being can possibly have.

Tears here.....

Guest Anonymous

I just wanted to thank everyone for the continued prayers and support. My Mom and Step-dad were over at Joey's last night and said it was a very emotional evening. But my Mom was amazed at how strong Stacey and Mike were in front of Joey. It's amazing what a parent can do for a child- even when their heart is breaking.

I have been gone all day. My Mom had the day off because she was supposed to leave for a cruise (their first real vactation in ten years) tomorrow so she and I got out of the house. Took Noah to breakfast, the toy store and then wandered around. Felt good to get out and about.

Joey is quickly losing all his coordination and balance and can not be left alone at this point. He is also on steriods and pain medicine so that is not helping. But he is eating and playing so that is good.

Don't know what the next week will hold so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for the update. Joey is constantly in my thoughts, as is his family. Again, I wore all blue today (it's becoming my Friday tradition) as an unnecessary reminder. My prayers are many though I'm not sure what to pray for...I'm putting it all in God's hands and hoping for the best outcome for all concerned, in His wisdom. My heart feels for all of you.

Guest Anonymous

One more quick update. Just got off the phone and the oncologist told them today that the largest tumor is dying. That is what the naturalist told them would happen if they followed her regimen. He still has nine other tumors that have devolped on his brain in the last couple of weeks but I think that has given them some hope.

They have also elected to try an experimental Chemotherapy and hope to start him on that this coming week.

One more quick update. Just got off the phone and the oncologist told them today that the largest tumor is dying. That is what the naturalist told them would happen if they followed her regimen. He still has nine other tumors that have devolped on his brain in the last couple of weeks but I think that has given them some hope.

They have also elected to try an experimental Chemotherapy and hope to start him on that this coming week.

That information is good news in the midst of all this. I am going to remain hopeful for Joey. Thank-you so much for updating us.

Praise God, mommy--at last a ray of hope. I have been and will continue to pray for a complete removal of all tumors from Joey. While there is life, there is hope and I am praying for a miracle for Joey. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us these updates.

I, too, appreciate the updates. Miracles happen everyday and I pray Joey will be living proof.

Hoping the additional medication and treatments will relieve his symptoms and turn things around. Joey and his entire family are in my thoughts and prayers every day. May you all find the strength to carry you through this time.

Sheri, I would be interested in hearing more about the regimen the naturalist recommended. This is very good news that the largest tumor is dying. I guess that means the scans showed that this tumori has shrunk? I have never heard about tumors dying.

My prayers are with Joey and your entire family every day.

Guest Anonymous

No it had actually tripled in size which is what the naturalist told them- that a tumor will grow before it dyes. I think they can tell it is dying by the colors on the scan? if that makes sense.

I don't know much about the naturalist regimen but I will see what I can find out. I know it involves removing sugar from the diet because she claims sugar feeds the tumors. But it also involves taking some natural suppliments and other diet restrictions. Will see what I can find out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.