The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Cozy cottage scents and Joys candles

Guest Anonymous

Has anyone tried these places for tarts. I am looking for some new places to buy from and i like places with large scent lists. Joys tarts look really nice but i am wondering abt scent throw and CS as well as TAT with these places. [smilie=typen]

Guest Anonymous

I have not tried either but have heard very good things about Cozy Cottage Scents.

I tried Cozy Cottage. She was very nice, kept me informed with emails. I would say customer service was great as well as the TAT. I liked some scents, some were very strong. I chose some scents out of my comfort zone, so some were just not me, but the throw was good on them. I may order again once I melt the remainder of the order I have from here.

I have ordered a couple of times from Cozy Cottage and agree with Fleur regarding CS. There are some scents I tried that I really liked - Little Orange Dress and White Cake are two that come to mind. I have several I need to melt from her.

Guest Anonymous

Cozy Cottage does have some really strong lasting scents. I love her Golden clove(and I usually am not a clove fan but love hers) I also love her amish quilt and celtic moonspice. Lime crystal kisses is wonderful too [smilie=th_we0081]

I love Cozy cottage!! Her tarts have a great throw, somewhat long lasting, depends upon the scent, but I have had some last for days. She is a sweetie to do business with.

joys is another story-her scents sound yummy but I actually had only one tart do extremely well and that was zucchini bread. Everything else was very light with no throw. I got a large vanilla candle and there was no throw-I emailed her back and she said that the candle should be flooding my house with scent. I told her that was in no way happening. She told me that she would make me a new one and send it=when I made another order. I haven't been back. Her ebay feedback is great but they just did not impress me, so it looks like I am a minority. Her tarts are really cute and the zucchini bread is crazy strong and lasted for a week in my pyrex dish/warmer tart burner.

I've tried a couple of the Cozy Cottage and enjoyed them. Grandma's Cupboard was nice and Long Island Pastry was another. It smelled good, but alot like Cocoa Butter lotion to me, not much like pastry. But I like the smell of Cocoa Butter so it wasn't really an issue. LOL

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for letting me know abt the Cozy Cottage Scents. I will have to try them for sure now. As far as joys Candles, yes they do look really pretty but scent throw is much more important to me then the look of the tart so I think I will pass for now with Joy.

I think at this point, I may request a refund from Tuscadero and use that money towards Cozy Cottage. I feel like I am getting the run around now.

[smilie=th_hmph]