The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Apple Scents

Hi everyone! I was hoping to get some opinions on some good apple scents. I love apple, but I haven't ventured out really from just plain apple. I love YC Macintosh, and I've tried Nene's Jonathan Apple, and CFTKR Apple Orchard. I'd love to try some apple mixes. Any suggestions?

Sharon

Hi floridamom. I love the OV Applewood. They also make it in a reed diffuser that is fabulous. Cottage Hill has a very tart Granny Green Apple. I also love Carol's Lady Apple.

Sharon, have you tried YC's Red Apple Wreath? It's promoted as a holiday scent, but it really doesn't scream Christmas to me. It's great any time of the year and they have it back out now. It's a great apple scent mixed with walnuts, maple and cinnamon, with none of those notes overpowering the apple part. I love it! I also have several different apple scents from CFTKR that I can't wait to try.

All the apples sounds so delicious! I'll have to try them! Thanks you guys!

Jason, I forgot about YC Red Apple Wreath! That was one of my favorites last Christmas. Thanks so much for reminding me about that, I need to get some of those. Be sure and post when you try Carol's other apple ones. Joan, I'll have to order the Lady Apple when I place a new order with Carol next week. I should be on lock-down, but I just can't help myself :lol:

Sharon

I am melting Yankee's new Candied Apple right now and it is very nice-sweet but not too sweet and just enough different of an apple to be really nice.

I agree, Nancy. Candied Apple is kind of growing on me.

Me, too, Jason--it has taken about 3 tries with this one but I am loving it now.

Oh wow! I actually have a YC Candied Apple and I haven;t even tried it yet....I'll try it tomorrow!! Apple Berry Harvest sounds wonderful.....I think I've seen that at a few places. I'll have to order that, too!

Sharon

I just melted Apple Berry Crumble from Crosscreek the other day - yummy! Heavy on the apple scent with sweet berries in the mix. Love this!